Đề kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh 12 học kì 1 Số 2
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh 12 học kì 1 Số 2
Choose the word whose underlined part is different from the rest:
1. a. leaves b. doctors c. ideas d. keeps
2. a. systems b. pets c. hats d. breaks
3. a. talked b. missed c. called d. laughed
4. a. wretched b. occurred c. watched d. helped
5. a. rented b. needed c. enjoyed d. polluted
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest:
6. a. recently b. facial c. tomorrow d. confidence
7. a. communicate b. impatient c. interesting d. apologize
8. a. carpet b. visit c. summer d. include
9. a. expression b. example c. friendliness d. superior
10. a. nervous b. body c. verbal d. polite
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence or substitutes the underlined part:
11. She told him _______.
a. patient b. to be patient c. was patient d. that being patient
12. Dani Alves asked me if I thought _______.
a. it will rain today b. it will rain that day
c. it would rain today d. it would rain that day
13. Kantic asked me _______ the homework that week.
a. that she must do b. if she has to do
c. if she had to do d. if did she have to do
14. Lewis wanted to know if I was leaving the _______ Friday.
a. following b. ago c. previous d. before
15. Jenny asked me _______ the week before.
a. where had I gone b. where I had gone
c. where did I gone d. I had gone where
16. I ______ to the shops, but I ______ anything because I ______ my wallet.
a. go / cannot buy / will lose
b. was going / did not buy / have lost
c. am going / am not buying / will lose
d. went / could not buy / had lost
17. I _______ well recently. I _______ to see my doctor yesterday. He said that I _______ some rest.
a. do not sleep / went / would need
b. have not slept / went / needed
c. did not sleep /go / will need
d. had not slept / went / had needed
18. They _______ him for weeks.
a. do not see b. did not see
c. have not seen d. will not have seen
19. Every day Laura _______ on the computer, but today she _______ a typewriter because there is no power.
a. types / is using b. is tying / uses
c. has typed / will use d. types / has used
20. She said that she hadn’t visited the US ____________.
a. before b. then c. now d. ago
21. Students of the final years are always _____ pressure of finding a well-paying job.
a. to b. in c. about d. under
22. Our parents join hands to give us a nice house and a happy home.
a. deal with b. manage c. help together d. work together
23. Mark enjoys have fun by causing trouble. He’s a very _____ boy.
a. stubborn b. mischievous c. well-behaved d. smart
24. My father hasn’t seen his older brother _____ at least thirty years.
a. since b. from c. during d. for
25. To Americans, it is impolite to ask someone about age, __________ and salary.
a. marry b. married c. marriage d. marrying
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer:
Body postures and movements are frequently indicators of self-confidence, energy, fatigue, or status. Cognitively, gestures operate to clarify, contradict, or replace verbal messages. Gestures also serve an important function with regard to regulating the flow of conversation. For example, if a student is talking about something in front of the class, single nods of the head from the teacher will likely cause that student to continue and perhaps more elaborate. Postures as well as gestures are used to indicate attitudes, status, affective moods, approval, deception, warmth, arid other variables related to conversation interaction.
The saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" well describes the meaning of facial expressions. Facial appearance - including wrinkles, muscle tone, skin coloration, and eye color-offers enduring cues that reveal information about age, sex, race, ethnic origin, and status.
A less permanent second set of facial cues including length of hair, hairstyle, cleanliness, and facial hair-relate to an individual's idea of beauty. A third group of facial markers are momentary expressions that signal that cause changes in the forehead, eyebrows, eyelids, cheeks, nose, lips, and chin, such as raising the eyebrows, wrinkling the brow, curling the lip.
Some facial expressions are readily visible, while others are fleeting. Both types can positively or negatively reinforce the spoken words and convey cues concerning emotions and attitudes.
26. Gestures ________________________.
a. can do nothing with a conversation
b. can clarify the meaning of verbal messages.
c. may interrupt the flow of a conversation
d. can end a conversation more quickly than usual
27. A nod of the head from the teacher will likely ask his student to _______ what he is saying.
a. go on b. give up c. put off d. throwaway
28. According to the writer, "A picture is worth a thousand words" means _______.
a. a picture of a face is more valuable than a thousand words
b. a picture is more important than a thousand words
c. facial gestures can convey a lot of meanings
d. he has just bought a picture with a thousand words on it
29. How many categories of facial expressions are mentioned?
a. 2 b. 3 c. 4 d. 5
30. Facial expressions _________.
a. cannot convey emotions
b. cannot reinforce spoken words
c. can only express negative attitudes
d. can be either visible or fleeting
Choose the underlined word or phrase in the following sentences that needs correcting:
31. Peter hadn’t paid attention at the teacher, so he didn’t understand
A B C
what the teacher explained.
32. It is not impolite to ask questions about ages, marriage and income.
A B C D
33. We are considering to buy a new car.
A B C D
34. While my sister is cooking, she burnt herself seriously.
A B C D
35. It rained yesterday after it has been dry for months.
A B C D
|1. d||2. a||3. c||4. b||5. c||6. c||7. c|
|8. d||9. c||10. d||11. b||12. d||13. c||14. a|
|15. b||16. d||17. b||18. c||19. a||20. a||21. d|
|22. d||23. b||24. d||25. c||26. b||27. a||28. c|
|29. b||30. d||31. B||32. B||33. C||34. B||35. C|
Các bài soạn Tiếng Anh 12 khác:
- Unit 1: Home Life
- Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Số 1
- Đề kiểm tra 45 phút Số 1
- Unit 2: Cultural Diversity
- Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Số 2
- Đề kiểm tra 45 phút Số 2
- Unit 3: Ways of Socialising
Loạt bài soạn Tiếng Anh 12 | giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 12 | Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 12 của chúng tôi được biên soạn một phần dựa trên cuốn sách: Để Học tốt Tiếng Anh 12 (Nhà xuất bản Thanh Niên).
Follow https://www.facebook.com/hoc.cung.vietjack/ để tiếp tục theo dõi các loạt bài mới nhất về Soạn văn lớp 8, Soạn văn lớp 9, Soạn văn lớp 7, Soạn văn lớp 6, Soạn văn lớp 12, Soạn văn lớp 11, Soạn văn lớp 10, ..., và các loạt bài Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh cơ bản và nâng cao, Luyện thi TOEIC, Bài tập ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, ... của chúng tôi.
Thấy hay để lại bình luận động viên nhé ^^^^
Để học tốt các môn học lớp 12:
Học tiếng Anh tại vietjack.com: