Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8 Unit 1: My Friends
Unit 1: My Friends
Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8 Unit 1: My Friends
I. Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc ở thì hiện tại đơn.
1. Kangaroos (live) in Australia.
2. Water (freeze) at 0 degree and (boil) at 100 degrees Celsius.
3. The sun (rise) in the east and (set) in the west.
4. Wood (float) on water.
5. Trees (lose) their leaves in autumn.
II. Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc ở thì quá khứ đơn.
1. We (have) a good time at the beach yesterday.
2. I (read) an interesting book and then (drink) a cup of hot tea.
3.She (make) her bed and (go) to the bathroom to brush her teeth.
4 .Simon (help) his mom clean the floor.
5. She (send) a letter to Steven because she received his letter two days ago.
6. Somebody (call) them when they were in the kitchen.
7.Lina (not feel) good, but she continued to walk for a long distance.
8. When (you, move) to Ho Chi Minh city?
9.Five years ago, she (be) a student at a primary school.
10. They (be) very happy when they saw their lost daughter.
III. Gạch bỏ phương án sai trong các câu sau.
1. You are not old enough enough old to go to bars.2.
2..There is enough bread bread enough for us to make sandwiches
3.I am afraid to tell you that your work isn’t enough good good enough.
4. He is kind enough enough kind to pick me up home.
5.She didn’t work hard enough enough hard to get good marks on the mid-term test.
IV.Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc
My cousin, Peter (have)………..a dog. It (be)………..an intelligent pet with a short tail and big black eyes. Its name (be)………..Kiki and it (like)………..eating pork. However, it (never/ bite)………..anyone; sometimes it (bark)………..when strange guests visit. To be honest, it (be)………..very friendly. It (not/ like)………..eating fruits, but it (often/ play)………..with them. When the weather (become)………..bad, it (just/ sleep)………..in his cage all day. Peter (play)………..with Kiki every day after school. There (be)………..many people on the road, so Peter (not/ let)………..the dog run into the road. He (often/ take)………..Kiki to a large field to enjoy the peace there. Kiki (sometimes/ be)………..naughty, but Peter loves it very much.
V. Combine each sentences into a new one,using “adj + enough + to.v”:
1.She is old. She can work by herself.
2.The boy is intelligent. He can understand you.
3.Mai is good. She can pass the examination.
4.The girl is not clever. She cannot mend this shirt.
5.This machine is not powerful. It cannot plough the hard soil.
6.Your sister was clever. She could do this exercise in a few minutes.
7.Peter is very ill. He must see the doctor.
8.Mary is not old. She cannot do that work.
9.We were not early. We could not see the first part of the play.
10.The children were very eager. They started playing without me.
11.He is tall. He can play volleyball.
12.My sister is old. She can drive a car.
13.She is beautiful and intelligent. She can become Miss World.
14. Mr Robinson isn’t rich. He can’t buy a house.
15. The worker is clever. He can make fine things from wood.
2. freezes , boils
2. read , drank
3. made, went
8.did you move
1. enough old
2. bread enough
3. enough kind
4. enough hard.
My cousin, Peter (have) has a dog. It (be) is an intelligent pet with a short tail and big black eyes. Its name (be) is Kiki and it (like) likes eating pork. However, it (never/ bite) never bites anyone; sometimes it (bark) barks when strange guests visit. To be honest, it (be) is very friendly. It (not/ like) does not like|doesn’t like eating fruits, but it (often/ play) often plays with them. When the weather (become) becomes bad, it (just/ sleep) just sleeps in his cage all day. Peter (play) plays with Kiki every day after school. There (be) are many people on the road, so Peter (not/ let) does not let|doesn’t let the dog run into the road. He (often/ take) often takes Kiki to a large field to enjoy the peace there. Kiki (sometimes/ be) is sometimes naughty, but Peter loves it very much.
1. she is old enough to work by hershelf.
2.The boy is intelligent enough to understand you.
3. Mai is good enough to pass the examination
4. The girl is not clever enough to mend this shirt
5. This machine is not powerful enough to plough the hard soil.
6. Your sister was clever enough to do this exercise in a few minutes.
7. Peter is ill enough to see the doctor.
8. Mary is not old enough to do that work.
9. We were not early enough to see the first part of the play
10. The children were eager enough to play without me.
11. He is tall enough to play volleyball.
12. My sister is old enough to drive a car.
13. She is beautiful and intelligent enough to become a Miss World.
14. Mr Robinson is not rich enough to buy a house.
15. The worker is clever enough to make fine things from wood.
Các bài soạn Tiếng Anh 8 Unit 1: My Friends khác:
- Mục lục Tiếng Anh 8 Full
- Unit 1: My Friends
Follow https://www.facebook.com/hoc.cung.vietjack/ để cùng nhau xây dựng một cộng đồng học tập lớn nhất cả nước.
Loạt bài Soạn Tiếng Anh 8 | Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 8 | Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 8 của chúng tôi được biên soạn một phần dựa trên cuốn sách: Học tốt Tiếng Anh 8 và Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 8 và bám sát nội dung sgk Tiếng Anh lớp 8.
Nếu thấy hay, hãy Like và chia sẻ nhé!