Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Học kì 1 có đáp án (Đề 4)
Bài giảng: Ôn tập học kì 1 - Cô Phạm Thị Hồng Linh (Giáo viên VietJack)
Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 9 - Học kì 1
Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút
I. Choose the best answer.
1. Vietnamese people are very _________________ and hospitable.
2. We can learn how ______ banh chung at Tet.
A. To make
3. Ho Chi Minh City has been divided into twenty-four ___________ divisions since December 2003.
4. Public suggest that the factories_____________ with waste treatment system.
A. Should equip
B. Would be equiped
D. Would equip
5. Nam didn’t know…………….to find more information the course.
6. The farmers in my home village ______ rice home on trucks. They used buffalo-driven carts.
A. didn’t used to transport
B. Didn’t used transport
C. didn’t use to transport
D. used to transport
7. The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long is a _______ that consists of royal palaces and monuments.
8. At night they used to entertain ______ by telling and acting out stories.
9. It ………………….that They are quieter and cheaper than taxi.
B. Are said
C. Is said
10. The children in my home village used to go _____, even in winter. Now they all have shoes.
B. Played around
C. Playing around
D. On foot
11. Mary asked me Where I…………………from
C. To come
12. I wish people in the world ______ conflicts and lived in peace.
A. Don’t have
B. Didn’t have
C. Didn’t had
D. Doesn’t have
13. In Viet Nam, ______ often refers to age and social position, not to wealth.
14. Tom ‘’Thanks for the nice gift’ Daisy
A. I am glad you like it
B. You are welcome
C. I myself don’t like it
D. I’m happy
15. A ______ is used to make the sound much louder so that many people can hear it from a distance.
16. Traditional craft has …………………….from generation to generation
B. passed down
D. Been passed down
17. My mother doesn’t work ………………….. Saturday
18. It is ……………Ha long bay was recognized as a word Heritage site by UNESCO
B. To know
II. Choose the word whose underline part is pronounced differently from the others.
19. A. measre B. condct C. stck D. frstrated
20. A. impolte B. nght C. tradtion D. slght
III. Choose a word in each line that has different stress pattern.
21. A. people B. enough C. picture D. father
22. A. depend B. begin C. agree D. happen
IV. Read the passage, and choose the best answer.
Good manners are a treasure to the people who possess them, as well as to the community they live in. Manners are taught, learnt, and passed from generation to generation.
Even hundreds of years ago, children were taught to behave responsibly. They learnt to respect seniority. When they passed an object to another person, they had to use both hands. When they entered a room, they had to bow and greet the oldest person first. Boys learnt to work hard to support their families. Girls learnt to do housework, and to take care of others. Loyalty and honesty were highly appreciated. When they made a mistake, they would not let another person be punished for it. That would be cowardly and mean. They were taught that families were strong, and everybody should stick together in adversity. (tai họa, nghịch cảnh)
Fortunately, many of these values have been well preserved. They have contributed to making the unique Vietnamese culture, and strengthening our society.
23. Good manners are _______________________.
A. of great value
B. of the community
D. only for the old
24. What was a boy’s main duty?
A. to respect seniority
B. to support his family
C. to do housework
D. to share good things
25. The sentence: “When they made a mistake, they would not let another person be punished for it,” means they would _______________________.
A. deny their mistake
B. admit their mistake
C. keep it a secret
D. be punished
26. What contributed to making the unique Vietnamese culture?
C. good manners
27. This passage is about_______________________.
A. people who possess good manners
B. what bad manners children in the past had
C. the preservation of bad values
D. good manners and their value
V. Read the passage and choose the best answer.
Listed as a World Heritage Site in 1999, Hoi An is the (28) …………..……. main port of Viet Nam dating back to the 16th century. Today, most of its historic (29)………………….... have been preserved as landmarks. There are many things you can do there. For example, you can walk down the streets, (30) …………….……… by the atmosphere of times gone by. You should (31)............... the town during the full moon, when the shop owners turn off the lights and decorate the streets with candle lanterns. You can also take a sampan ride down the Song Do River, hunting traces of foreign traders such as the Japanese, Chinese, and Dutch who made Hoi An a centre of (32) ………………..……..in old Viet Nam.
28. A. former B. form C. older D. elder
29. A. structure B. building C. structures D. buildings
30. A. around B. round C. surround D. surrounded
31. A. visit B. visiting C. to visit D. be visited
32. A. cultural B. culture C. tradition D. traditional
VI. Write the complete sentences, using the the words/ phrases given.
33. I / suggest/ that/the government/ limit/ the number / daily visitors.
34. She/ wish/she/ can/communicate/ her pet.
VII. Arrange the following words/phrases in the correct order to make a meaningful sentence.
35. didn’t/ young people/ use to/ in / computer games / the past/ play /
36. Viet Nam/reported/ the /Thien Duong/ it is/ longest cave/ in /that/is/
|1. B||2. A||3. A||4. A|
|5. B||6. C||7. C||8 .A|
|9. C||10. A||11. D||12. B|
|13. B||14. B||15. C||16. D|
|17. A||18. C||19. A||20. C|
|21. B||22. D||23. A||24. B|
|25. B||26. C||27. D||28. A|
|29. C||30. D||31. A||32. B|
33. I suggest that the government should limit the number of daily visitors.
34. She wishes she could communicate with her pet.
35. Young people didn’t used to play computer games in the past.
36. It is reported that Thien Duong is the longest cave in Viet Nam.
Xem thêm các Đề kiểm tra, Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án hay khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 9 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
GIẢM GIÁ 75% KHÓA HỌC VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Phụ huynh đăng ký mua khóa học lớp 9 cho con, được tặng miễn phí khóa ôn thi học kì. Cha mẹ hãy đăng ký học thử cho con và được tư vấn miễn phí. Đăng ký ngay!
Tổng đài hỗ trợ đăng ký khóa học: 084 283 45 85
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Loạt bài Đề kiểm tra Hóa 9 Học kì 1 và Học kì 2 gồm các đề kiểm tra 15 phút, 1 tiết, đề kiểm tra học kì được biên soạn bám sát cấu trúc ra đề kiểm tra mới gồm phần Tự luận và Trắc nghiệm giúp bạn giành được điểm cao trong các bài thi và bài kiểm tra Hóa học lớp 9 hơn.
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
Nhóm hỏi bài 2k6