Đề kiểm tra 45 phút tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 (Unit 12, 13, 14) - Đề 2
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 (Unit 12, 13, 14)
Đề 2 (Unit 12, 13, 14)
Choose the word whose underlined part is different from the rest:
1. a. thoughts b. forks c. feelings d. instruments
2. a. school b. champion c. character d. chemistry
3. a. enough b. laugh c. though d. rough
4. a. organize b. region c. game d. gold
5. a. touching b. March c. synchronized d. punch
Choose one word or phrase - a, b, c or d - that best completes the sentence or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase:
6. The staff are working at weekends ______ delay the project any further.
a. so that not to b. not to
c. so as not to d. for not
7. That book is about a famous anthropologist. It's about the people in Samoa ________ for two years.
a. that she lived b. that she lived among them
c. among whom she lived d. where she lived among them
8. I can't believe that Jim is marrying the vice-president's daughter. That they would get married is _______.
a. surprise b. surprisingly
c. surprising d. surprised
9. The film _______ after weeks of protest by religious groups.
a. was finally released b. finally released
c. finally have released d. was released finally
10. How many countries took part in the first World Cup?
a. interested b. participated
c. competed d. cooperated
11. The movie Schindler's List was ______ on the novel Schindlerc Ark written by the Australian writer Thomas Keneally.
a. based b. depended
c. played d. performed
12. I bought this new software ______ Japanese.
a. for learning b. learning
c. to learn d. learned
13. A: Excuse me. I'd like to rent ______ new game.
B: Here you are. Sega Genesis. Please take it to ______ cashier over there.
a. a/the b. a/a c. the/the d. θ/the
14. The doctor says I ______ a baby.
a. will have b. would have
c. am going to have d. will be having
15. A: You look _______ when you see me.
B: Yes. I think you come from Thailand.
a. astonish b. astonishing
c. astonished d. astonishingly
Give the correct form of the given words to complete the following sentences:
16. Folk music is _________ music of a country. (tradition)
17. Music can express ideas, _________ and feeling. (think)
18. In the first two decades of its __________, the cinema developed rapidly. (exist)
19. The World Cup is regarded as the world __________ of the sport. (champion)
20. Jack Dawson in “Titanic” is a young and __________ man. (adventure)
Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of each sentence:
21. The teacher (A) gave us a (B) challenged assignment but (C) we all enjoyed (D) doing it.
22. I (A) would rather (B) watch detective films (C) to (D) horror films.
23. The teacher (A) opened the window (B) for getting some (C) fresh air in (D) the room.
24. (A) Not until I (B) talked to her (C) that I knew she was (D) an actor.
25. He (A) isn’t going to write (B) to you (C) unless you write (D) to him.
Choose the best answer to complete the passage:
Over the (1) _____ 25 years football has not only taken (2) _____ as the world's major game in an ephemeral world (3) _____ has also blossomed other (4) _____ of society, commerce and politics. Football, more than (5) _____ other factor, has developed (6) _____ regions, people and nations. With (7) _____ two hundred million active players it now (8) _____ substantial chunk of the leisure industry, having opened up new markets for (9) _____ and for the rest of the business (10) _____.
26. a. past b. pass c. late d. recent
27. a. origin b. place c. root d. cause
28. a. and b. but c. that d. then
29. a. sides b. ways c. sections d. branches
30. a. the b. any c. some d. several
31. a. full b. through c. large d. whole
32. a. approximately b. totally c. accurately d. complete
33. a. attracts b. comprises c. constitutes d. contacts
34. a. it b. itself c. they d. themselves
35. a. industry b. matters c. affairs d. world
Choose the best option to make the correct sentence from the suggested word:
36. Fob Dylan/ musician/ who/ composer/ born/ American/ 1941/ Minnesota.
a. Bob Dylan who is a composer and an American musician, was born in 1941 in Minnesota.
b. Bob Dylan is an American composer and musician who was born in Minnesota.
c. Bob Dylan, an American composer and musician, who was born in Minnesota in 1941.
d. Bob Dylan, who is an American composer and musician, was born in 1941 in Minnesota.
37. He/ widely/ traveled/ United States/ the poor/ singing.
a. He traveled widely throughout the United States singing about the poor.
b. He widely traveled around the United States to sing about the poor.
c. He traveled the United States widely singing about the poor.
d. He traveled widely all over the United States with the poor's singing.
38. He/ songs/ greatly/ protest/ political/ social/ influenced/ young people/ 1960s.
a. His songs of greatly social and political protest influenced young people in 1960s.
b. He greatly influenced young people in the 1960s with his songs about the political and social protest.
c. His songs of political and social protest greatly influenced young in the 1960s.
d. He wrote songs of political and social protest greatly influenced young people in the 1960s.
|Câu||Ghi chú||Câu||Ghi chú|
|1. c||/z/, còn lại: /s/||19. championship: chức vô địch, giải vô địch|
|2. b||/tʃ/, còn lại: /k/||20. adventurous: thích phiêu lưu, thích mạo hiểm|
|3. c||“gh” câm, còn lại: /f/||21. B||challenged => challenging|
|4. b||/dʒ/, còn lại: /g/||22. C||to => than|
|5. c||/k/, còn lại: /tʃ/||23. B||for getting => to get|
|6. c||24. C||that I knew => did I know|
|7. c||25. A||isn’t going to => won’t|
|8. c||26. a|
|9. a||27. b||take place: diễn ra|
|10. b||28. b|
|11. a||be based on …: dựa trên …||29. c||section: mặt, phần|
|12. c||30. b|
|13. a||31. b|
|14. c||32. a||approximately: khoảng, xấp xỉ|
|15. c||astonished: ngạc nhiên||33. c||constitute: tạo thành|
|16. traditional: truyền thống||34. b|
|17. thoughts: những suy nghĩ||35. d|
|18. existence: sự tồn tại||36. d|
|37. b||38. b|
Các đề kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh 10 học kì 2 khác:
Loạt bài soạn Tiếng Anh 10 | giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 10 | Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 10 của chúng tôi được biên soạn một phần dựa trên cuốn sách: Để Học tốt Tiếng Anh 10 và bám sát theo nội dung sgk Tiếng Anh lớp 10.
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.