Đề kiểm tra 45 phút tiếng anh 10 học kì 1
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút tiếng anh 10 học kì 1(Unit 1,2,3)
Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest (2 points):
1. a. earned b. worked c. suffered d. lived
2. a. chemistry b. prepare c. receive d. degree
3. a. miss b. little c. child d. listen
4. a. month b. studious c. hungry d. sunny
5. a. match b. hat c. many d. chat
Choose the best answer (2 points):
6. He _______ playing piano everyday.
a. practises b. practise c. to practise d. practising
7. When the teacher _________ the classroom, the students were talking.
a. enters b. to enter c. entering d. entered
8. My alarm ______ at six every morning.
a. goes up b. goes off c. goes away d. goes into
9. Are they happy with their lives or not?
a. They are very busy.
b. They don’t think so.
c. Yes, they are contented with what they are having at present.
d. No, they don’t.
10. When do you have a Math lesson?
a. At 8.00 on Monday.
b. On 8.00 at Monday.
c. At 8.00 in Monday.
d. In 8.00 on Monday.
11. Mr. Lam is a farmer.
“farmer” can be replaced by:
a. peasant b. peasants c. peseant d. peseants
12. I prefer ________ football matches to _________ it.
b. to watch/to play
c. to watch/play
13. In 1660, Isaac Newton _____ to Cambridge University.
a. went b. had gone c. has gone d. goes
14. Lan: Good afternoon!
b. Goodbye. See you again.
c. Hello. How are you?
d. Nice to meet you.
15. ________ we got the airport, the plane had taken off.
a. By the time b. Since c. After d. While
Identify the one underlined word or phrase A, B, C, or D that must be changed for the sentence to be correct (2 points):
Read the text below and choose the correct word or phrase for each space (1 point)
English is a very useful language. If we (21) ______ English, we can go to any countries we like. We will not find it hard to make people understand (22) ________ we want to say. English also helps us to learn all kinds of (23) ________. Hundred of books are written in English every day in (24) ________ countries. English also helped us to spread ideas and knowledge to all corners of the world. Therefore, the English (25) _______ has helped to spread better understanding and friendship among countries of the world.
17. a. do b. want c. know d. work
18. a. when b. who c. where d. what
19. a. teachers b. people c. subjects d. friends
20. a. the b. a c. many d. much
21. a. nation b. knowledge c. language d. countries
Give the correct form of words (1 point):
22. She sometimes (buy) ________ meat at this market.
23. We (watch) ________ a good film last night.
24. Would you like (have)________ dinner with me tonight?
25. Nam (not do)_________ his homework yesterday.
26. I regret (break)________ the vase.
Choose a sentence which is closest in meaning with the given one (2 points):
31. We usually have English lessons every Monday and Thursday.
a. We usually have English lesson twice a week.
b. We usually have English lessons twice a week.
c. We usually have English lesson twice week.
d. We usually have English lesson once a week.
32. Athough they have to work hard, they love their job.
a. They love their job even though they have to work hard.
b. They love their job unless they have to work hard.
c. They love their job because they have to work hard.
d. They love their job when they have to work hard.
33. The exam lasts four hours.
a. It takes us four hours taking the exam.
b. It is a four-hour exam.
c. It is a four-hours exam.
d. We finish the exam at four o'clock.
34. Why don’t we go out for a drink?
a. I suggest going out for a drink.
b. Let’s go out for a drink.
c. We are going out for a drink.
d. a & b are correct.
35. They usually walk in the park after dinner.
a. They used to walk in the park after dinner.
b. They are used to walk in the park after dinner.
c. They are used to walking in the park after dinner.
d. They used to walk in the park after dinner.
36. I wish I had been able to come to your birthday party.
a. I regret not being able to come to your birthday party.
b. I regret not to come to your birthday party.
c. Coming to your birthday party makes me regret.
d. I feel regretful when not coming to your birthday party.
|Câu||Ghi chú||Câu||Ghi chú|
|1. b||/t/ còn lại là /d/||19. A||Normal => Normally|
|2. a||/e/ còn lại là /i/||20. D||help => to help|
|3. c||/ai/ còn lại là /i/||21. c|
|4. b||/ju:/ còn lại là /ʌ/||22. d|
|5. c||/e/ còn lại là /æ/||23. c|
|6. a||24. c|
|7. d||25. c|
|8. b||go off: đổ chuông||26. buys|
|9. c||be contented with: hài lòng với||27. watched|
|10. a||28. to have|
|11. a||29. did not do|
|12. d||prefer N/V-ing to N/V-ing: thích cái gì hơn cái gì||30. breaking|
|13. a||By the time: trước lúc …||31. b|
|14. c||32. a|
|15. a||33. b|
|16. B||had come => come||34. d|
|17. B||not publish => not to publish||35. c||be used to + V-ing: có thói quen làm việc gì đó|
|18. D||being => to be seem to-V: có vẻ như, dường như||36. a||regret + V-ing: hối tiếc vì đã làm việc gì đó trong quá khứ|
Các đề kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh 10 khác:
Follow https://www.facebook.com/hoc.cung.vietjack/ để cùng nhau xây dựng một cộng đồng học tập lớn nhất cả nước.
Loạt bài soạn Tiếng Anh 10 | giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 10 | Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 10 của chúng tôi được biên soạn một phần dựa trên cuốn sách: Để Học tốt Tiếng Anh 10 và bám sát theo nội dung sgk Tiếng Anh lớp 10.
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.