Giải sách bài tập tiếng Anh 8 Unit 10: Recycling
Unit 10: Recycling
1. Underline and rewrite the misspelt words. (Trang 86 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a) Students are advised to collect plastic botles a) bottles for recycling. b) Natural furtilizer is made from garden waste. b) fertilizer c) Paper packagging can be reused or recycled. c) packaging d) Our enviroment is in danger because of waste d) environment and chemicals. e) Glass should be colected and sent to factories e) collected for recycling.
2. Underline and rewrite the inappropriate words. (Trang 86 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a) This week Ms.Taylor will run a session on how to protest a) protect the environment and save natural resources. b) Reuse means not buying products which are overpackaged. b) reduce c) Farmers can make glassware from household and garden c) recycling waste. d) In Oregon, the deposit on a can is returned when people d) recycling bring the can back for fertilizing. e) In some countries, milkmen bring bottles of milk to e) empty house and collect the full ones.
3. Find a word starting with "re-" to fill the gap in each of the following sentences. (Trang 87 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a) I should reuse these pieces of paper to avoid littering.
b) The teacher says a word and the class repeat after her.
c) Lan has gone to the library to return the books she borrowed last week.
d) My watch is incorrect, can you repair it for me?
e) To prepare for the new year, my father often repaints the house.
4. Put the words in brackets into passive sentences. (Trang 87-88 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a) Cloth bags are used instead of plastic bags.
b) Milk is contained in paper boxes nowadays.
c) That beautiful toy is made from recycled paper.
d) Dried sugar canes are reused to produce paper.
e) Leftover cloths are woven together to make blankets.
f) Vegetable matter is decomposed and becomes fertilizers for the fields.
g) The market is swept every day to keep a clean environment for the neighborhood.
5. Rewrite the sentences. Use the verbs in the present passive form. (Trang 88-89 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a) The used plastic bottles are washed with water.
b) The bottles are cut into small pieces.
c) The small pieces are mixed with certain chemicals.
d) The mixtune is heated into pasty liquid.
e) The liquid is blown into new bottles.
f) The recycled plastic is also used to make toys and utensils.
g) Used plastic things are recycled to save natural resources.
6. Rewrite the sentences, putting the verbs in the passive form with will be + past participle. (Trang 89-90 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a) The old car tires will be recycle to make pipes and floor coverings.
b) Shoes and sandals will be from recycled old car tires.
c) Empty milk bottles will be collected by the milkmen in Britain.
d) Used glass will be collected and sent to factories.
e) The glass bottles will be melt under great heat.
f) The small glass pieces will be melt under great heat.
g) The melted glass will be sold in shops, markets and supermarkets.
h) New glassware will be sold in shops, markets and supermarkets.
7. Complete the sentences using the adjective + to infinitive structure. (Trang 90 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a) It's lovely to see you again.
b) I'm delighted to receive your message.
c) They are well prepared to attend the Olympia contest.
d) He is anxious to wait for the test results.
e) We are happy to receive a lot of presents from our parents.
f) She is smart enough to answer the questions.
8. Rewrite the sentences using the adjective + to infifnitve structure. (Trang 90-91 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a) I am happy to pass all the exams.
b) We are read to clean the environment.
c) It is very difficult to keep people from littering.
d) They are surprised to hear about the plan collect the used boxes.
e) It is lucky to be able to live in clean environment.
f) She is not pleased to empty the kitchen garbage.
9. Rewrite the sentences using the adjective + noun clause structure. (Trang 91 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
a) I am (very) pleased that you want to know more about 3R.
b) He is delighted that you are interested in protecting environment.
c) They are very happy that they could save some money from reused things.
d) My teacher feels pleased that my class won the first prize in collecting cans.
e) We are worried that the rivers are becoming heavily polluted.
f) I am very glad that the Y & Y is having a plan on recycling used paper.
10. Fill in each gap with one word from the box. There are more words than you need. (Trang 92 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
|1. usefull||2. raw||3. air||4. from||5. gas||6. others|
|7. steel||8. reuse||9. waste||10. used||11. center||12. sorted|
11. Read the passage and answer the multiple-choice question. (Trang 92-93 sách Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8)
|a. A||b. B||c. B||d. C||e. A||f. B|
Các bài soạn Tiếng Anh 8 Unit 10: Recycling:
- Mục lục Tiếng Anh 8 Full
- Unit 10: Recycling
Loạt bài Soạn Tiếng Anh 8 | Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 8 | Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 8 của chúng tôi được biên soạn một phần dựa trên cuốn sách: Học tốt Tiếng Anh 8 và Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 8 và bám sát nội dung sgk Tiếng Anh lớp 8.
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.