Đề kiểm tra 45 phút tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 (Unit 9,10,11) - Đề 1
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 (Unit 9,10,11)
Đề 1 (Unit 9, 10, 11)
Choose the word whose underlined part is different from the rest:
1. a. dr b. h c. nr d. wh
2. a. naional b. quesion c. populaion d. staion
3. a. disse b. sprd c. brd d. trt
4. a. ollute b. secies c. accet d. receit
5. a. pr b. rse c. upstrs d. chr
Choose one word or phrase - a, b, c or d - that best completes the sentence or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase:
6. Whales feed on krill.
a. very small creatures b. small fish
c. sea plants d. small animals
7. ____________ is a chemical used for killing weeds.
a. Pesticide b. Herbicide c. Fertilizer d. Antibiotic
8. Sperm whale population are at risk due to hunting.
a. in extinction b. in danger
c. on the decrease d. in fewness
9. What would Tom do if he ______ the truth?
a. would know b. has know c. knows d. knew
10. _____________ you, I would think twice about that decision. It could be a bad move.
a. If I am b. Should I be
c. Were I d. If I had been
11. Water can be held on the land by vegetation.
a. plants used as food b. grown trees
c. the growth of plants d. plants and trees
12. An announcement about the eight o'clock flight to Chicago ________.
a. has been already made b. has already made
c. has already been made d. already made
13. Many reliable methods of storing information ___________when computers arrived.
a. tend forgotten b. tend to forget
c. tend to be forgotten d. tend being forgotten
14. This park is the orphanage where lots of orphaned and abandoned animals are taken care of.
a. looked after b. involved in
c. dealt with d. moved in
15. ___________ resigned, we would have been forced to sack him.
a. Had he not b. Hadn't he
c. He had not d. He not had
Choose the words or phrases that best complete this passage:
Conservation is the safeguarding and (16)__________ of natural resources, so that they can continue (17)________ and enjoyed. In the past, most people believed that the world's (18)________ could never be used up. Today, we know that is not true. An important part of conservation is the prevention of waste - waste of forests, soil, wild-life, minerals and human lives. As important is the fight (19)_______ pollution of our (20)__________, in particular, the dirtying and poisoning of air and (21)________. Conservation is also concerned with the reclaiming of land by irrigating deserts, draining swamps or pushing back the sea.
16. A. destruction B. preservation C. circulation D. damage
17. A. to use B. to be used C. be used D. used
18. A. resources B. supplies C. gases D. property
19. A. for B. against C. to D. on
20. A. neighborhood B. surroundings C. environment D. Earth
21. A. water B. smoke C. cloud D. wind
Read the passage, then choose the correct answer:
Most people are afraid of sharks, but they usually do not know very much about them. There are more than 350 kinds of sharks, and all of them are meat eaters. Sharks are useful because they eat sick fish and keep the oceans clean. Sharks do not have ears. However, they can "hear" sounds and movements in the water. Any sound or movement makes the water vibrate. Sharks can feel these vibrations, which help them find food. They also use their large eyes to find food. Most sharks see best in dim light. They often hunt for food at dawn, in the evening, or in the middle of the night. Scientists want to learn more about sharks for several reasons. For example, cancer is common in many animals, especially in people. However, it is rare in sharks. Scientists want to find out why sharks almost never get cancer. Maybe this information can help people prevent cancer too.
22. According to the passage, sharks are useful because _________.
A. they are very big B. they clean the oceans
C. they are meat eaters D. they eat fish
23. Sharks can find food because they can ____________________.
A. feel vibrations and hear with their ears
B. see with their eyes and hear with their ears
C. feel vibrations and see with their large eyes
D. hear very well with their large ears
24. Most sharks hunt for food at night because __________________.
A. they see best in dim light
B. they are hungry at night
C. there is more food then
D. other fish are sleeping
25. According to the passage, research on sharks may help _______________.
A. people know how to prevent cancer
B. animals prevent cancer
C. people find a cure for AIDS
D. sharks live longer
Find the one mistake (A, B, C or D) in these sentences:
Rewrite each of these sentences without changing its original meaning:
31. I had a bad headache yesterday so I didn’t go to school.
If I _____________________________________________________.
32. The scientists are studying the problem carefully.
The problem ______________________________________________.
33. Somebody had already reported the accident before I phoned.
The accident ______________________________________________.
34. These students should have finished the tasks by the time their teacher came back.
The tasks _________________________________________________.
|Câu||Ghi chú||Câu||Ghi chú||Câu||Ghi chú|
|1. d||/eə/ còn lại: /ɪə/||13. c||tend to V: có khuynh hướng||25. A||“Scientists want to find out why sharks almost never get cancer. Maybe this information can help people prevent cancer too.”|
|2. b||/ˈkwestʃən/||14. a||look after = take care of||26. B||has passed => has been passed|
|3. b||/e/ còn lại: /i:/||15. a||Had he not = If he hadn’t (cấu trúc đảo)||27. A||was => has been|
|4. d||Âm /p/ câm||16. B||preservation: sự bảo tồn||28. B||spend => spend|
|5. b||/eɪ/ còn lại: /eə/||17. B||continue to V: tiếp tục làm gì||19. B||will => won’t (unless = If … not)|
|6. a||krill: loài nhuyễn thể mà cá voi ăn||18. A||30. C||don’t know => would not have known|
|7. b||herbicide: thuốc diệt cỏ||19. B||the fight against: cuộc chiến chống lại …|
|8. b||at risk ~ in danger||20. C||32. The problem is being studied carefully by the scientist.|
|9. d||21. A||33. The accident had already been reported before I phoned.|
|10. b||Should I be you = If I were you (cấu trúc đảo)||22. B||“Sharks are useful because they eat sick fish and keep the oceans clean.”||34. The tasks should have been finished by these students by the time their teacher came back.|
|11. d||vegetation: cây cỏ, cây cối||23. C||“Sharks can feel these vibrations, which help them find food. They also use their large eyes to find food.”|
|12. c||24. A||“Most sharks see best in dim light.”|
Các đề kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh 10 học kì 2 khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 10 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 7500 câu trắc nghiệm Toán 10 có đáp án
- Hơn 5000 câu trắc nghiệm Hóa 10 có đáp án chi tiết
- Gần 4000 câu trắc nghiệm Vật lý 10 có đáp án
CHỈ CÒN 250K 1 KHÓA HỌC BẤT KÌ, VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Tổng hợp các video dạy học từ các giáo viên giỏi nhất - CHỈ TỪ 199K cho teen 2k5 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nhóm học tập facebook miễn phí cho teen 2k5: fb.com/groups/hoctap2k5/Theo dõi chúng tôi miễn phí trên mạng xã hội facebook và youtube:
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
2005 - Toán Lý Hóa