Đề kiểm tra 45 phút tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 (Unit 12, 13, 14) - Đề 1
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 (Unit 12, 13, 14)
Đề 1 (Unit 12, 13, 14)
Choose the word whose underlined part is different from the rest:
1. a. film b. football c. event d. violin
2. a. maazine b. proramme c. villaer d. integral
3. a. ab b. d c. lly d. impr
4. a. lea b. o c. deeat d. ater
5. a. ange b. aracter c. eo d. aos
Choose one word or phrase - a, b, c or d - that best completes the sentence:
6. The third World Cup was held in France in 1983. It means France was a (an) __________.
a. organization b. FIFA c. host nation d. team
7. It was not until I was 15 years old that I ________ how to ride a bicycle.
a. learned b. had learned
c. was learning d. is learning
8. Uruguay defeated Argentina in the final match and became the first _______ in history of the world cup.
a. victory b. champion c. championship d. hero
9. It is an ________ game.
a. excitement b. exciting c. excited d. excite
10. Music plays a very important _________ in our life.
a. part b. field c. section d. area
11. Music makes a funeral more solemn and _________.
a. mournful b. interesting
c. lyrical d. exciting
12. Music can ________ ideas, thoughts and feeling.
a. play b. express c. talk d. compose
13. _________ are you learning Chinese for? – To sing Chinese songs.
a. When b. Where c. What d. Why
14. ______ earth moves round ______ sun.
a. The/the b. A/a c. An/the d. An/an
15. Whenever I feel sad, the songs cheer me _______.
a. behind b. up c. next d. down
Choose the best option a, b, c or d to be used for each of the blanks to complete the following passage:
World Cup, two international soccer (16)_______ one for men and one for women, each held every (17)_______ years. Both tournaments are the top of international competition in the sport. The women’s World Cup was first (18)_________ in 1991 and has gained popularity steadily since then. More than 90,000 (19) ________ attended the finals of the 1999 tournament - one of the largest crowds ever to witness a women’s sporting event. (20)______ 100 nations attempted to qualify for the 2003 event, a 16 team elimination tournament.
16. a. tours b. games c. teams d. tournament
17. a. four b. three c. two d. five
18. a. taking place b. happened c. watched d. played
19. a. stadiums b. footballers c. fans d. peoples
20. a. Approximate b. Really c. Most d. Nearly
Read the passage carefully, then choose the correct answers:
Visitors who want to see the city’s attractions have several transportation options. The use of private cars is discouraged, since parking is limited and the streets of the historical district are narrow. Fortunately, excellent alternatives are available. The subway system provides fast, inexpensive transportation to all areas of the city, from 6:00 am to 12 midnight. Bus service operates 24 hours a day, for those who prefer to travel above ground and sneak in some extra sightseeing on route. Those of you who want to make sure that you see all the tourist attractions may be especially interested in our Visitor’s Tour buses, which may stop at all points of interest throughout the city. For your convenience, special visitor’s passes for all forms of public transportation are sold at hotels throughout the city, along with maps and schedules for transportation routes. Subway tickets may be also be purchased at subway stops.
21. Which services stops at night?
a. Tour service b. Subway service
c. Bus service d. Taxi service
22. What is this announcement about?
a. Visitors b. Transportation
c. Hotels d. Attractions
23. Where are tickets sold?
a. At special stands b. At most hotels
c. On the buses d. At some tourist attraction
24. Why may some people prefer travelling by bus?
a. Buses are faster
b. The subway is more expensive
c. Bus routes are more convenient
d. People can see more of the city
25. What should visitors NOT do in the city?
a. Travel at rush hour
b. Walk alone
c. Spend the night
d. Drive their cars
Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of each sentence:
26. You should (A) an umbrella (B) protect (C) (D) rain.
27. (A) you call me (B) 7:00? (C) I (D) tomorrow.
28. I (A) home early (B) I (C) (D).
29. It (A) not (B) 2000 (C) he (D) a motorbike.
30. Mary (A) (B) the supermarket (C) get (D) food.
Finish the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one, beginning with the given words or phrases:
31. When did you start playing for the national football team?
How long ______________________________________________.
32. I didn’t find the new movie amusing.
I wasn’t ________________________________________________.
33. Germany is likely to win the 2018 World Cup.
It is likely ______________________________________________.
34. He plays the guitar for a small group so that he can earn some extra money.
35. He didn’t become a famous film director until he was 54.
It was not ______________________________________________.
|Câu||Ghi chú||Câu||Ghi chú||Câu||Ghi chú|
|1. c||/s/, còn lại: /z/||13. c||25. d||“The use of private cars is discouraged…”|
|2. c||/dʒ/, còn lại: /g/||14. a||26. B||in order => in order to/so as to/to|
|3. d||/u:/, còn lại: /ʌ/||15. b||cheer sb up: làm cho ai vui lên||27. D||leave => am going to leave|
|4. b||/v/, còn lại: /f/||16. d||28. D||boring => bored|
|5. a||/tʃ/, còn lại: /k/||17. a||29. C||when => that|
|6. c||host nation: nước chủ nhà||18. d||30. C||so that => so as to/in order to/to|
|7. a||19. c||fan: người hâm mộ||
31: - How long have you played/been playing for the national football team?
- How long is it since you started playing for the national football team?
|8. b||champion: nhà vô địch||20. d||nearly: gần, xấp xỉ||32. I wasn’t amused at the new movie.|
|9. b||21. b||“The subway system provides fast, inexpensive transportation to all areas of the city, from 6:00 am to 12 midnight.”||33. It’s likely that Germany will win the 2018 World Cup.|
|10. a||22. b||“Visitors who want to see the city’s attractions have several transportation options.”||34. To earn some extra money, he plays the guitar for a small group.|
|11. a||mournful: buồn rầu, ảm đạm, thê lương||23. b||“...special visitor’s passes for all forms of public transportation are sold at hotels throughout the city…”||35. It was not until he was 54 that he became a famous film director.|
|12. b||24. d||“Bus service operates 24 hours a day, for those who prefer to travel above ground and sneak in some extra sightseeing on route.”|
Các đề kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh 10 học kì 2 khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 10 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 7500 câu trắc nghiệm Toán 10 có đáp án
- Hơn 5000 câu trắc nghiệm Hóa 10 có đáp án chi tiết
- Gần 4000 câu trắc nghiệm Vật lý 10 có đáp án
GIẢM GIÁ 40% KHÓA HỌC VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Tổng hợp các video dạy học từ các giáo viên giỏi nhất - CHỈ TỪ 199K cho teen 2k5 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nhóm học tập facebook miễn phí cho teen 2k5: fb.com/groups/hoctap2k5/Theo dõi chúng tôi miễn phí trên mạng xã hội facebook và youtube:
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
2005 - Toán Lý Hóa