Đề kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh 12 học kì 2 Số 5
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh 12 học kì 2 Số 5
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest:
1. a. water b. football c. begin d. meter
2. a. development b. cooperation c. surprisingly d. facility
3. a. festival b. badminton c. participant d. organize
4. a. award b. prevent c. visit d. except
Choose the word whose underlined part is different from the rest:
5. a. snchronized b. pschology c. carr d. activit
6. a. exercse b. dving c. physcs d. varety
7. a. simming b. throing c. ater d. sitch
8. a. imprve b. lse c. oppse d. mvement
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part:
9. Scuba diving is swimming underwater or taking part ________ another activity while using a scuba set.
a. on b. from c. for d. in
10. Can you tell me some sports which are closely related ________ water?
a. in b. on c. with d. to
11. We can reduce the risk of many diseases ________ swimming.
a. by b. for c. with d. on
12. I often read books and newspapers for ________ entertainment.
a. a b. an c. the d. Ø
13. The main uses of books are to provide entertainment and ________.
a. inform b. information c. informative d. informer
14. The player gave a hard shot ________ straight into the opposing goal.
a. beauty b. beautiful c. beautify d. beautifully
15. Swimming produces both ________ and physical benefits.
a. psychology b. psychological
c. psychologist d. psychologically
16. We were really impressed by the ________ of the synchronized swimmers. They were dancing very attractively.
a. enjoyment b. entertainment c. performance d. breathing
17. Sports and festivals form an integral part of every human society.
a. essential b. informative c. invented d. exciting
18. Summer is coming. It gets ________.
a. hot and hot b. hotter and hotter
c. more and more hot d. the least hot
19. What time shall we leave? - ________.
a. Soonest and best b. The soonest the best
c. Sooner better d. The sooner the better
20. The residents ________ that there is a crocodile at large in the area.
a. must be warned b. must have warned
c. may warned d. may be warning
Choose the underlined part that needs correction:
21. Reading is important skill benefits children , and
A B C
can an extremely rewarding hobby later in life.
22. Reading a way from a bad day, a way to
, and a tool which students can use to succeed many
23. Although reading is favored way to spend time,
just do not like
24. One of ways to encourage your children to
A B C
provide interesting titles them to enjoy.
25. Everyone reading than usual they like
A B C
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer:
The primary attraction of snorkeling is the opportunity to observe underwater life in a natural setting, such as coral reefs, fish, starfish, and mollusks. Other organisms that can be seen while snorkeling include various forms of seaweed, jellyfish, shrimp and sea turtles. Snorkeling requires no special training, only the ability to swim and to breathe through the snorkel. However, it is considered advisable that one get some instruction from a tour guide, dive shop, or equipment rental shop, any of which often can be found around popular snorkeling locations. Instruction generally covers equipment usage, basic safety, what to look for, and what to look out for, including how not to damage fragile organisms such as coral. As with scuba diving, it is always recommended that one, should not snorkel alone, but rather with a friend, a guide, or a tour group.
Swim fins used in snorkeling are usually longer than those used in diving. Snorkel is a tube about thirty centimeters (twelve inches) long, usually J-shaped, fitted with a mouthpiece, and constructed of rubber or plastic. It is used for breathing air from above the water surface when the mouth and nose are submerged, either when snorkeling or during a surface swim before or after scuba diving. The snorkel usually has a piece of rubber that attaches the snorkel to the outside of the strap of the diving mask, as sticking the snorkel in between the strap and the mask could cause the mask to leak, or risk losing the snorkel should the diver choose to switch to scuba.
Typically, the diving mask also serves to prevent breathing through the nose, so that one is forced to breathe through the snorkel. This also provides some negative pressure which helps keep the mask sealed against the face, though attempting to breathe out through the nose can break this seal and fog the mask.
26. Snorkeling ___________________.
a. offers divers an opportunity to observe marine life
b. needs a very special training
c. does not require an ability to swim
d. is too dangerous for everybody to enjoy
27. We cannot get instructions for snorkeling from ____________.
a. a college b. a tour guide
c. a dive shop d. an equipment rental shop
28. A snorkeler should not ________.
a. rent diving equipment b. use any equipment
c. dive with a friend d. dive alone
29. The snorkel _____________.
a. is a long rope b. has swim fins
c. is made of rubber or plastic d. is longer than 12 inches
30. The snorkeler breathes through his ________.
a. nose b. mouth c. fin d. face
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence:
31. There is no better teacher in this school than Mr. John.
Mr. John is ________________________________________________.
32. I’ve never met any more dependable person than George.
George is _________________________________________________.
33. Peter is just like his father. (Use "take after" to rewrite the sentence)
34. It took me a long time to recover from my illness. (Use "get over" to rewrite the sentence)
|Câu||Ghi chú||Câu||Ghi chú|
|1. c||/bɪˈɡɪn/||19. d|
|2. b||/kəʊˌɒpəˈreɪʃn/||20. a|
|3. c||/pɑːˈtɪsɪpənt/||21. C||in many ways|
|4. c||/ˈvɪzɪt/||22. D||in|
|5. b||/aɪ/, còn lại: /i/||23. C||others|
|6. c||/ɪ/, còn lại: /aɪ/||24. C||is|
|7. b||“w” câm, còn lại: /w/||25. B||better|
|8. c||/əʊ/, còn lại: /u:/||26. a||Dẫn chứng: “The primary attraction of snorkeling is the opportunity to observe underwater life in a natural setting, such as coral reefs, fish, starfish, and mollusks.”|
|9. d||27. a||Dẫn chứng: “However, it is considered advisable that one get some instruction from a tour guide, dive shop, or equipment rental shop, any of which often can be found around popular snorkeling locations.”|
|10. d||be related to: liên quan đến;||28. d||Dẫn chứng: “As with scuba diving, it is always recommended that one, should not snorkel alone, but rather with a friend, a guide, or a tour group.”|
|11. a||29. c||Dẫn chứng: “Snorkel is a tube about thirty centimeters (twelve inches) long, usually J-shaped, fitted with a mouthpiece, and constructed of rubber or plastic.”|
|12. d||30. b||Dẫn chứng: “It is used for breathing air from above the water surface when the mouth and nose are submerged…”|
|13. b||31. Mr. John is the best teacher in this school.|
|14. d||32. George is the most dependable person I've ever met.|
|15. b||psychological: thuộc về tâm lý học;||33. Peter takes after his father.|
|16. c||34. It took me a long time to get over my illness.|
|17. a||integral = essential: quan trọng;|
Các bài soạn Tiếng Anh 12 khác:
- Unit 13: The 22nd SEA Games
- Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Số 5
- Đề kiểm tra 45 phút Số 5
- Test Yourself E (trang 148-149-150-151)
- Unit 14: International Organizations
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm miễn phí ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 7500 câu trắc nghiệm Toán có đáp án
- Hơn 5000 câu trắc nghiệm Hóa có đáp án chi tiết
- Gần 4000 câu trắc nghiệm Vật lý có đáp án
- Hơn 5000 câu trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh có đáp án
- Kho trắc nghiệm các môn khác
KHÓA HỌC GIÚP TEEN 2002 ĐẠT 9-10 THI THPT QUỐC GIA
Tổng hợp các video dạy học từ các giáo viên giỏi nhất - CHỈ TỪ 399K tại khoahoc.vietjack.com