Đề thi Giữa kì 1 Tiếng Anh lớp 10 mới có đáp án (Đề 2)
Đề kiểm tra môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10
Thời gian: 60 phút
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
1. Becoming a performing on stage was my burning desire when I was a teenager.
A. well-known painter
B. famous singer
C. good writer
D. famous composer
2. We were surprised to know that over 150000 packed into the stadium to support Vietnamese football team.
3. But for your support, our band couldn’t have won the Grand Music .
4. If you want to become a singer, you need to have a unique selling point, a way to differentiate yourself from the crowd.
5. He’s planning to his new solo single album about New Year.
A. put out
B. set free
D. come out
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.
1. “When will the conference finish?” - “____”
A. No, it won't.
B. Maybe 10:00 a.m.
C. It finished at 9:30 a.m.
D. Yes, it’s very interesting.
2. “What was your major at university?” - “ ____”
B. University of Cambridge.
C. It’s up to my decision.
D. I'll choose Physics.
3. “Pardon me, where can I find the restroom?” - “____”
A. I want to find the restroom.
B. Here you are.
C. It has only one.
D. One flight up, to the left of the shoe department.
4. “Excuse me, I would like to book two double rooms.” - “____”
A. You need to fill out this application form.
B. Thank you for booking.
C. Sorry, we only have one double room left.
D. The rooms have been cleaned already.
5. “Thank you for your birthday gift, I really like it.” - “____”
A. I’m happy you like it.
B. Of course, it's valuable.
C. Not at all.
D. It’s nice of you.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Rock began in the USA in the early 1950s. At that time 'rhythm and blues’ music was very (106) ____ with black Americans. ‘R&B’ was a mixture (107) _____ black religious music and jazz. It had strong rhythms that you could dance to and simple, fast music.
(108) ____ the success of R&B music, white musicians started to copy the same style. By the mid 1950s, (109) _____ new while R&B music, called 'rock ‘n’ roll’ had become very popular. Singers like Elvis Presley and Bill Haley (110) ____ millions of teenage fans. Their music was fast and loud. Many older people thought that rock ‘n’ roll was very (111) ____.
By the early 1960s, even rock ‘n’ roll had become old-fashioned. Many of the songs had begun to sound the (112) ____. It was at that time that a new eroup from England became popular: The Beatles.
The Beatles first started (113 ) ____ singing American style songs, but they soon developed their own style, with more (114) ____ melodies. They also introduced different instruments, (115) ____ as the Indian sitar. Groups like The Beatles had a very important influence (116) ____ the style of popular music. By the (117) ____ 1970s, rock ‘n’ roll had developed into a new form of music. Electronics had (118) ____ the amplified guitars and drums of rock ‘n’ roll. Rock had arrived.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
1. There has never been a more successful entertainment programme than Pop Idol.
A. Pop Idol is the most successful entertainment programme ever.
B. Pop Idol can be a more successful entertainment programme.
C. Pop Idol is one of the most successful entertainment programmes.
D. Pop Idol had never been more successful than it is now.
2. He couldn't stand being eliminated from the contest.
A. Because he stood, he was eliminated from the contest.
B. He was eliminated from the contest because he was unable to stand.
C. He was unable to accept the failure in the contest.
D. He didn't believe that he was thrown out from the contest.
Xem thêm các Đề thi, đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh lớp 10 mới có đáp án hay khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 10 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 7500 câu trắc nghiệm Toán 10 có đáp án
- Hơn 5000 câu trắc nghiệm Hóa 10 có đáp án chi tiết
- Gần 4000 câu trắc nghiệm Vật lý 10 có đáp án
GIẢM GIÁ 75% KHÓA HỌC VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Tổng hợp các video dạy học từ các giáo viên giỏi nhất - CHỈ TỪ 199K cho teen 2k5 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nhóm học tập facebook miễn phí cho teen 2k5: fb.com/groups/hoctap2k5/Theo dõi chúng tôi miễn phí trên mạng xã hội facebook và youtube:
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
2005 - Toán Lý Hóa