Top 15 Đề kiểm tra, đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Học kì 1 có đáp án
Phần dưới là danh sách Top 15 Đề kiểm tra, đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Học kì 1 có đáp án gồm các đề kiểm tra 15 phút, đề thi giữa kì, đề thi học kì. Hi vọng bộ đề thi này sẽ giúp bạn ôn luyện & đạt điểm cao trong các bài thi, bài kiểm tra môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7.
Mục lục Đề kiểm tra Học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 7
Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh 7 Học kì 1
Thời gian: 15 phút
I. Choose the best answers
1. What’s your (day/ date/ dates/ daily) of birth?
2. Lan has (some/ lot/ lots/ many) of friends in Da Nang.
3. Today Mai is fine and so (is Lan/ does Lan/ do Lan/ are Lan).
4. Her birthday is on the twelfth (in/ on/ of/ at) August.
5. He (have/ will have/ has/ will be) a birthday party next Sunday.
6. (I will/ Am I / I am/ Can I) speak to Mai, please?
II. Do as directed.
1. When’s your birthday? (Answer the question)
2. It’s about 3 kilometers from my house to the English club. (Make the question for the underlined words)
3. of/ invite/ friends/ some/ will/ her/ she (Rearrange the given words to make a complete sentence)
4.What …………… your parents (do) …………………. at the moment? (Supply the correct form of the verb in brackets)
5. I play often badminton in my free time. (Find the mistake and correct it)
6. February is the _____________ month in a year. (Fill in the blanks with one suitable word)
7. Lan/ read/ books/ free time. (Make a complete sentence)
Đáp án & Thang điểm
|1. date||2. lots||3. is Lan||4. of||5. will have||6. Can I|
1. It is on………..
2. How far is it from your house to the English club?
3. She will invite some of her friends
5. play often -> often play
7. Lan reads books in her free time.
Đề thi Giữa kì 1 Tiếng Anh 7
Thời gian: 60 phút
A. PRONUNCIATION & VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR: (5.0ms)
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others. (0,5m)
1. A. pen B. cld C. cld D. ging
2. A. f B. n C. h D. cl
II. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the others. (0,5m)
3. A. collector B. again C. dirty D. provide
4. A. pottery B. model C. badminton D. gymnastics
III. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D that best completes each sentence (3,0ms).
5. The cat is …………….. the computer.
A. between B. behind C. next D. infront
6. We usually …….. football in the winter
A. do B. make C. have D. play
7. I ……. football every afternoon.
A. play B. do C. have D. does
8. He is holding his neck. I think he has a __________.
A. sunburn B. flu C. sore throat D. toothache
9. Sports like riding a bike and running use a lot of ____________.
A. calories B. diet C. food D. fruit
10. You are a ________if you help other people willingly and without payment.
A. homeless person B. orphan C. sick child D. volunteer
11. If you have a lot of bottles, dolls or stamps, your hobby is __________.
A. cycling B. collecting C. decorating D. carving
12. My sister__________to pop music every day.
A. listen B. listening C. listens D. will listen
13. Because Minh has_________worked for a charity shop, he really wants to do it.
A. ever B. ago C. already D. never
14. My father has a/ an _________hobby: carving eggshells.
A. horrible B. unusual C. bad D. boring
15. You’ll become healthier if you consume _________soft drinks.
A. less B. more C. fewer D. much
16. A: This weekend I’m going to the SOS village to teach the children there.
A. join B. am joining C. will join D. have joined
IV. Match the sentences in A with the sentences in B to form meaningful sentences. (1 m)
17.Eat a lot of red fruits and vegetables
18. Eat less high-fat food
19. Don’t read or study when there’s not enough light
20. Eat enough calories.
a. because it is harmful for your eyes.
b. or you will become weak and tired.
c. to keep you from getting fat.
d. because they provide vitamin A which is good for the eyes.
|17 -||18 -||19 -||19 -|
B. READING. (2.5 ms)
I. Read the text and mark the sentences as True (T) or False (F). (1.25 ms)
KEEPING OUR TEETH HEALTHY
How can we keep our teeth healthy? First, we ought to visit our dentist twice a year. He can fill the small holes in our teeth before they destroy the teeth. He can examine our teeth to check that they are growing in the right way. Unfortunately, many people wait until they have toothache before they see a dentist.
Secondly, we should brush our teeth with a toothbrush fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day – once after breakfast and once before we go to bed. We can also use wooden toothpicks to clean between our teeth after a meal.
Thirdly, we should eat food that is good for our teeth and our body: milk, cheese, fish, brown bread, potatoes, red rice, raw vegetables and fresh fruit. Chocolate, sweets, biscuits and cakes are bad, especially when we eat them between meals. They are harmful because they stick to our teeth and cause decay.
|Mark the sentences||T/F|
|21. We should not visit our dentist regularly.|
|22. It’s possible to wait until we have toothache, then we see a dentist.|
|23. We ought to brush our teeth twice a day.|
|24. We should eat more fish, raw vegetables and fresh fruit.|
|25. People are advised to eat chocolate, sweets biscuits and cakes between meals.|
II. Read the text. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D. (1.25 ms)
Many pupils of our school have (26)______hobbies. Lara is 11 years old. She likes (27)_________ poems and painting pictures.
Tom is 15 years old ans he has very interesting hobbies. He likes dancing, designing Internet sites and (28)_________ the piano.
Robert is almost 13 years old. His hobbies are playing football and (29)________ detective stories. Our pupils do many interesting things and they are very busy.
They also love different (30)_______. Tom is the best pupil at Maths. Lara is good at Arts and Literature. And Robert is one of the best pupils at PE. Their hobbies help them study well too.
1. A. interest B. interesting C. interested D. interests
2. A. write B. writes C. writing D. wrote
3. A. playing B. play C. plays D. to play
4. A. read B. reads C. to read D. reading
5. A. objects B. sports C. subjects D. hobbies
C. WRITING. (2.5 ms)
I. Complete the following sentences using the cues given. (1 m)
1. I/ work/ in/ bank/ for ten years.
2. She/ not watch/ TV/ yesterday.
II. Imagine that you are a doctor. Write an e-mail of 60 – 80 words to respond your patient who is putting on weight. Give him/ her your advice. (1.5 m)
Đáp án & Thang điểm
|1. C||2. B||3. C||4. D||5. B||6. D||7. A||8. C||9. A||10. D|
|11. B||12. C||13. D||14. B||15. A||16. C||17. D||18. C||19. A||20. B|
|21. F||22. F||23. T||24. T||25. F||26. B||27. C||28. A||29. D||30. C|
- I’ve worked in a bank for ten years.
- She didn’t watch TV yesterday.
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 7 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
GIẢM GIÁ 75% KHÓA HỌC VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Phụ huynh đăng ký mua khóa học lớp 7 cho con, được tặng miễn phí khóa ôn thi học kì. Cha mẹ hãy đăng ký học thử cho con và được tư vấn miễn phí. Đăng ký ngay!
Tổng đài hỗ trợ đăng ký khóa học: 084 283 45 85
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nhóm học tập facebook miễn phí cho teen 2k8: fb.com/groups/hoctap2k8/Theo dõi chúng tôi miễn phí trên mạng xã hội facebook và youtube:
Tuyển tập Đề kiểm tra Ngữ Văn 7 có đáp án | Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Văn, Tiếng Việt, Tập làm văn lớp 7 học kì 1 và học kì 2 có đáp án và thang điểm được các Giáo viên hàng đầu biên soạn bám sát chương trình Ngữ văn lớp 7 và cấu trúc ra đề kiểm tra trắc nghiệm và tự luận mới.
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.