Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh 10 mới Học kì 2 có đáp án (Đề 3)
Đề kiểm tra môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10
Thời gian: 15 phút
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.
Two friends Nam and Lan are talking about the topic of gender equality.
1. Nam: “Do you think that there are any jobs which only men or only women can or should do?” - Lan: “____”
A. Men are better at certain jobs than women.
B. I agree. This really depends on their physical strengths and preferences.
C. Women and men should cooperate with each other.
D. Men are often favoured in certain jobs.
2. Lan: “Would you rather work for a male or female boss?” - Nam: “____”
A. I’ve been self-employed for five years.
B. I don’t like working under time pressure.
C. I prefer a male boss.
D. I can’t stand the women gossips.
3. Nam: “Would you rather have a male or a female secretary?” - Lan: “____”
A. I want to have a female one.
B. The number of female secretaries is increasing.
C. The number of female secretaries is staying the same.
D. Female secretaries outnumber male ones.
4. Lan: “How do the roles of men and women differ in your family?” – Nam: “____”
A. Most of men don’t want to stay at home.
B. Women are changing their roles.
C. Most men are very bossy and arrogant.
D. Men are breadwinners and women are caregivers.
5. Nam: “Which gender, do you think, works harder: male or female? - Lan: “____”
A. I think it depends on individuals rather than gender.
B. Males like high position jobs more than females.
C. Females prefer to have a stable job.
D. Both males and females are responsible for childcare.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
1. The government should create more job opportunities for women in rural areas.
A. Women in rural areas should create more jobs for the government.
B. More job opportunities should be created for the government by the women in rural areas.
C. More job opportunities should be created for women in rural areas by the government.
D. Rural areas should be created more job opportunities by women in the government.
2. We all object to wage discrimination.
A. We all support wage discrimination.
B. We all protest against wage discrimination.
C. We all struggle for wage discrimination.
D. Wage discrimination is what we fight for.
3. Health care insurance should be provided for everyone.
A. All people should have access to health care insurance.
B. Health care insurance should be free for everyone.
C. Everyone should have free access to health care insurance.
D. Only a limited number of people can access free health care insurance.
4. In some rural areas, parents still prefer their sons to their daughters.
A. Sons are not as favoured as daughters in some rural areas.
B. Parents in some rural areas like their daughters more than their sons.
C. Parents in some rural areas still favour their sons rather than daughters.
D. Daughters are more preferable than sons in some rural areas.
5. Single-sex schools should be abolished by the government.
A. Single-sex schools should be controlled by the government.
B. Single-sex schools should be allowed to multiply by the government.
C. The government should promote single-sex schools.
Xem thêm các Đề thi, đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh lớp 10 mới có đáp án hay khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 10 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 7500 câu trắc nghiệm Toán 10 có đáp án
- Hơn 5000 câu trắc nghiệm Hóa 10 có đáp án chi tiết
- Gần 4000 câu trắc nghiệm Vật lý 10 có đáp án
GIẢM GIÁ 75% KHÓA HỌC VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Tổng hợp các video dạy học từ các giáo viên giỏi nhất - CHỈ TỪ 199K cho teen 2k5 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nhóm học tập facebook miễn phí cho teen 2k5: fb.com/groups/hoctap2k5/Theo dõi chúng tôi miễn phí trên mạng xã hội facebook và youtube:
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
2005 - Toán Lý Hóa