Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh 11 Học kì 2 có đáp án (Đề 4)
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 11 - Học kì 2
Thời gian làm bài: 15 phút
Choose the best word or phrase to complete each sentence.
1. _________ to find out what had really happened, I asked a lot of questions.
A. Trying B. Try C. Tried D. To try
2. The Tate Modern _________ in 2000 is a huge art gallery in London.
A. opening B. open C. be opened D. opened
3. The novel ___________ over 100 years ago is still relevant today.
A. writing B. written C. write D. wrote
4. Francis Ford Coppola _______ the Godfather film is a very well-known director.
A. make B. made C. making D. be made
5. __________ in 1927, this is one of the finest cinemas in London.
A. Building B. Built C. To built D. Be building
6. There is a big tourist attraction in London, ________ as the London Eye.
A. known B. know C. knowing D. to know
7. People ____________ in London are called Londoners.
A. live B. lived C. living D. be lived
8. The car __________ outside belongs to Susan.
A. parking B. parked C. park D. to park
9. The shop _________ really good meat is on Tran Hung Dao Street.
A. sell B. sold C. be sold D. selling
10. The girl __________ with Ann is very beautiful.
A. worked B. working C. work D. be worked
Read the passage and check () whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
Energy makes change; it does things for us. It moves cars along the road and boats over the water. It bakes a cake in the oven and keeps ice frozen in the freezer. It plays our favourite songs on the radio and lights our homes. Energy makes our bodies grow and allows our minds to think. Scientists define energy as the ability to do work. People have learned how to change energy from one from one form to another so that we can do work more easily and live more comfortably.
All forms of energy are stored in different ways, in the energy sources that we use every day. These sources are divided into two groups – renewable and nonrenewable. Renewable energy source is an energy source that can be replenished in a short period of time. Nonrenewable energy source is an energy source that we are using up and cannot recreate in a short period of time.
Renewable energy sources include solar energy, which comes from the Sun and can be turned into electricity and heat. Wind, geothermal energy from inside the Earth, biomass from plants, and hydropower and ocean energy from water are also renewable energy sources.
However, we get most of our energy from nonrenewable energy sources, which include the fossil fuels – oil, natural gas, and coal. They’re called fossil fuels because they were formed over millions and millions of years by the action of heat from the Earth’s core and pressure from rock and soil on the remains of dead plants and animals. Another nonrenewable energy source is the element uranium, whose atoms we split (through a process called nuclear fission) to create heat and ultimately electricity.
11. Nonrenewable energy source is an energy source that can be replenished in a short period of time and renewable energy source is an energy source that we are using up and cannot recreate in a short period of time.
12. Renewable energy can be turned into electricity and heat.
13. Wind, biomass, hydropower and ocean energy also renewable energy sources and oil, natural gas, coal and the element uranium are nonrenewable energy sources.
14. Most of our energy we use every day comes from renewable energy sources.
15. We split the atoms of the element uranium through a process called nuclear fission to create heat and ultimately electricity.
Xem thêm các Đề kiểm tra, Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án hay khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 11 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 75.000 câu trắc nghiệm Toán 11 có đáp án
- Hơn 50.000 câu trắc nghiệm Hóa 11 có đáp án chi tiết
- Gần 40.000 câu trắc nghiệm Vật lý 11 có đáp án
- Kho trắc nghiệm các môn khác
GIẢM GIÁ 40% KHÓA HỌC VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Đăng ký khóa học tốt 11 dành cho teen 2k4 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nhóm học tập facebook miễn phí cho teen 2k4: fb.com/groups/hoctap2k4/Theo dõi chúng tôi miễn phí trên mạng xã hội facebook và youtube:
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
2004 - Toán Lý Hóa