Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8 Unit 2: Making Arrangements
Unit 2: Making Arrangements
Bài tập Tiếng Anh 8 Unit 2: Making Arrangements
I. Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc
1. She (come) to her grandfather’s house in the countryside next week.
2. We (go) camping this weekend.
3. I (have) my hair cut tomorrow because it’s too long.
4. She (buy) a new house next month because she has had enough money.
5. Our grandparents (visit) our house tomorrow. They have just informed us.
6. My father (play) tennis in 15 minutes because he has just worn sport clothes.
7. My mother (go) out because she is making up her face.
8. They (sell) their old house because they has just bought a new one.
II. Tìm một trạng từ chỉ địa điểm trong mỗi câu sau và viết lại nó vào chỗ trống ở cuối câu.
1. When the police came there, the robbers had escaped.
2. The tourists were so hungry, but they couldn’t find any restaurants nearby.
3The bus was too crowded. There was nowhere for me to sit.
4.All family members are gathering here.
5.All guards are standing outside because there is an important meeting today.
6.Hurry up. Do something. Don’t just sit there.
7.That Lucy’s scandal is spreading everywhere makes her much more famous than ever.
8.After 1 year living in the USA, I’m coming home.
9.If you want to go to this city, you should drive eastwards.
10.This cage is too small for the cat. Could you let it out?
III.Chia các động từ với be going to
|Laura:||What are you doing with that camera?|
I’m going to take (I / take) it to work.
(1) ……. (I / lend) it to Phil.
(2) ………. (he / take) a few photos with it.
|Laura:||Why can’t he buy his own camera?|
He’s got one, but it isn’t working properly.
(3) ……. (it / be) a while before he can get it repaired.
Well, how long (4) ……(he / keep) ours?
When (5) ….. (we / get) it back?
(6) …… (he / have) it over the weekend.
(7) …….. (we / get) it back on Monday.
|Laura:||Well, I hope (8) …….. (it/ not / get) damaged.|
IV) Bạn sẽ nói gì trong những tình huống sau? Sử dụng các từ: be sick, crash, get wet, lose, not stop, rain
The sky is full of dark clouds.
It’s going to rain.
1) Now it’s starting to rain. There’s nowhere to shelter, and you haven’t got an umbrella.
2) You feel awful. There’s a terrible feeling in your stomach.
3) You are playing Scrabble. The game is nearly over and you are 100 points behind.
4) You can see a plane coming down. It’s out of control and falling to the ground.
5) You are waiting for a train. There’s one coming, but you don’t know if it’s the one you want. It’s travelling very fast.
V. Fill in each blank with the correct preposition.(Tìm giới từ thích hợp để điền vào chỗ trống)
1. The price of electricity is going up _____ August.
2. They came to visit us _____ my birthday.
3. Did you have a good time _____ Christmas?
4. The children are really excited _____ their summer vacation.
5. We were very disappointed _____ the organization of the festival.
6. John missed a lot of lessons. He was ill _____ January to March.
7. Helen had said goodbye to everybody in the class _____ she left for the hometown.
8. My cat is very fond _____ fish.
9. I waited _____ 10 o’clock and then went home.
10. I can’t remember exactly when the accident happened. I think it was _____ nine and half past nine.
11. Are you acquainted _____ the lady?
12. _____ the children left, the house was very quiet.
13. These photographs were taken _____ a friend of mine.
14. The river Rhine flows _____ the North sea.
15. I shall meet you _____ the corner _____ the street.
16. I always come _____ school _____ foot.
17. He had learned the whole poem _____ heart.
18. He has waited _____ her for a long time.
19. He’s not very keen _____ watching football, but his wife is.
20. Are you worried _____ the final examination?
VI. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. _____ time _____ time I will examine you on the work you have done.
A. From / to B. At / to C. In / to D. With / to
2. This village is inhabited _____ tens of thieves.
A. with B. to C. by D. for
3. God has bestowed _____ me many graces.
A. on B. for C. to D. with
4. Make a comment _____ this sentence!
A. to B. in C. on D. about
5. He’s a very wealthy man; a few hundred pounds is nothing _____ him.
A. for B. with C. to D. about
6. She does not show much affection _____ him.
A. with B. in C. for D. to
7. The clerk _____ that counter said those purses were _____ sale.
A. in/ for B. at/ on C. at/ in D. on/ on
8. Someone broke into the shop and made _____ with several TVs and videos.
A. of B. up C. out D. off
9. Old people like to descant _____ past memories.
A. in B. with C. on D. for
10. You should comply _____ the school rules.
A. to B. about C. with D. in
11. The people next door are furious _____ us _____ making so much noise last night.
A. at/ with B. with/ for C. for/ to D. about/ in
12. The Vietnamese participants always take part _____ sports events with great enthusiasm.
A. in B. on C. at D. to
13. He isn’t independent _____ any means. He depends _____ his father _____ everything.
A. by/ on/ in B. for/ on/ in C. of/ in/ for D. on/ in/ with
14. He may be quick _____ understanding but he isn’t capable _____ remembering anything.
A. in/ of B. on/ at C. at/ of D. of/ at
15. Mum is always busy _____ her work in the laboratory.
A. with B. at C. in D. of
16 Lan will stay there _____ the beginning in September _____ November.
A. from/ to B. till/ to C. from/ in D. till/ of
17. I would like to apply _____ the position of sales clerk that you advised in the Sunday newspaper.
A. for B. to C. with D. in
18. I have been looking _____ this book for months, and at last, I have found it.
A. over B. up C. for D. at
19. My sister is very fond _____ eating chocolate candy.
A. of B. with C. about D. at
20. Who’s going to look _____ the children while you’re away?
A. at B. up C. after D. over
1. is going to come
2. are going to go
3. am going to have
4. is going to buy
5. are going to visit
6. is going to play
7. is going to go
8. are going to sell
1) I am going to lend
2) He is going to take
3) It is going to be
4) is he going to keep
5) are we going to get
6) He is going to have
7) We are going to get
8) It isn’t going to get
1) I am going to get wet
2) I am going to be sick
3) I am going to lose
4) It is going to crash!
5) It isn’t going to stop
|1. in||2. on||3. at||4. about||5. with|
|6. from||7. before||8. of||9. until||10. between|
|11. with||12. After||13. by||14. into||15. at/ of|
|16. to/ on||17. by||18. for||19. on||20. about|
|1. A||2. C||3. A||4. C||5. C|
|6. C||7. B||8. B||9. C||10. C|
|11. D||12. A||13. A||14. C||15. B|
|16. A||17. A||18. C||19. A||20. C|
Các bài soạn Tiếng Anh 8 Unit 2: Making Arrangements:
- Mục lục Tiếng Anh 8 Full
- Unit 2: Making Arrangements
Xem thêm các loạt bài Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8 hay khác:
- Giải sách bài tập Tiếng anh 8
- 960 Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 8 có đáp án
- Giải bài tập Tiếng anh 8 thí điểm
- Top 30 Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 8 (có đáp án)
300 BÀI GIẢNG GIÚP CON HỌC TỐT LỚP 8 CHỈ 399K
Phụ huynh đăng ký mua khóa học lớp 9 cho con, được tặng miễn phí khóa lớp 8 ôn hè. Đăng ký ngay!
Loạt bài Soạn Tiếng Anh 8 | Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 8 | Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 8 của chúng tôi được biên soạn một phần dựa trên cuốn sách: Học tốt Tiếng Anh 8 và Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 8 và bám sát nội dung sgk Tiếng Anh lớp 8.
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.