Ngữ pháp, bài tập Mệnh đề trạng ngữ lớp 7 có đáp án
Ngữ pháp, bài tập Mệnh đề trạng ngữ lớp 7 có đáp án
Tài liệu Ngữ pháp, bài tập Mệnh đề trạng ngữ lớp 7 có đáp án trình bày khái quát lại ngữ pháp, cấu trúc, cách dùng cũng như bài tập có đáp án chi tiết nhằm mục đích giúp học sinh ôn luyện ngữ pháp và đạt kết quả cao trong các bài thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7.
MỆNH ĐỀ TRẠNG NGỮ (ADVERBIAL CLAUSE)
A. LÝ THUYẾT
1. Mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ nơi chốn (adverbial clause of place)
Mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ nơi chốn được bắt đầu bằng where (nơi mà) và wherever (bất cứ nơi nào).
She will go . (Cô ta sẽ đi nơi mà bạn bảo cô ta.)
You can go . (Bạn có thể đi bất cứ nơi nào mà bạn thích.)
Mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ nơi chốn có chức năng của một phó từ.
2. Mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ sự tương phản (adverb clause of concession)
a. Although/Even though/Though + clause (mặc dù, cho dù)
Although he was ill, he wasn’t absent from school.
Although/Though/Even though được dùng để chỉ sự tương phản. Chúng ta không được dùng Although/Though/Even though và But trong cùng một lúc.
Although it rained heavily, but they arrived at the airport on time. (incorrect)
Although it rained heavily, they arrived at the airport on time. (correct)
b. No matter: cho dù, có ý nghĩa tương tự như Although/Though/Even though. Theo sau nó là how, what, who, where.
No matter how = however
No matter who = whoever
No matter what = whatever
No matter where = wherever
No matter what you say, I won’t believe in that story.
= , I won’t believe in that story.
c. Ngoài ra chúng ta còn dùng Despite và In spite of (mặc dù) để diễn đạt sự tương phản.
In spite of + V-ing/Noun
In spite of the interesting film, she felt sleepy.
Sau despite có hai cách dùng:
Despite + N/V-ing
Despite the bad weather, they continued to play football.
Despite the fact that + clause
Despite the fact that they played well, they didn’t win the game.
3. Mệnh đề chỉ trạng ngữ chỉ lý do và cụm từ chỉ lý do (adverbial clause and phrases of reason)
Mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ lý do thường bắt đầu bằng:
Because/Since/As/Seeing that + clause: vì
Because it rained, we stayed at home.
Chú ý: Chúng ta cần tránh các lỗi sai sau:
Because it rained, so we stayed at home. (incorrect)
Because it rained, we stayed at home. (correct)
Ở ví dụ thứ nhất chúng ta dùng hai liên từ chỉ nguyên nhân - kết quả. Chúng ta không có cách dùng như vậy trong tiếng Anh mặc dù tiếng Việt vẫn thường dùng lối nói như thế.
Cụm từ chỉ lý do: Because of + N/V-ing
4. Mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ mục đích (adverbial clauses of purpose)
Mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ mục đích thường bắt đầu bằng:
So that = in order that: Cốt để, để mà
So that/ In order that + S + may/might/shall/should/can/could/will/would + V-bare infinitive
He studies hard .
They started the journey early .
5. Cụm phó từ chỉ mục đích (adverbial phrases of purpose)
Cụm phó từ chỉ mục đích thường bắt đầu bằng:
So as to= in order to = to + V-bare infinitive(để mà, cốt để)
She went to the bookstore buy some books.
We kept silent see the film.
6. Mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ thời gian (adverbial clauses of the time)
Mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ thời gian thường được bắt đầu bằng:
When he came, I had gone out.
After: Sau khi
After he had had breakfast, he went to school.
Before: trước khi
I’ll study English .
While: trong khi
While they were watching TV, the telephone rang.
Till/Until: cho đến khi
Don’t leave here .
As soon as: Ngay khi
I will call you .
Since: Từ khi
We haven’t seen her .
Whenever: Bất cứ lúc nào
You can use my computer .
Just as: Ngay khi
She turned the light off .
Chú ý: Chúng ta không được sử dụng thì tương lai trong mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ thời gian.
When it will rain, I usually stay at home. (incorrect)
When it rains, I usually stay at home. (correct)
7. Mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ thể cách As và As if (adverbial clauses of manner with As and As if)
As: Như là
They acted .
As if: Như thể là
Diễn tả việc người nói tin có thể xảy ra ở hiện tại hoặc trong tương lai (dùng với các thì hiện tại hoặc tương lai).
It looks .
Diễn tả việc người nói tin là khó hoặc không có thật ở hiện tại (dùng với thì quá khứ đơn hoặc với were).
He said .
Diễn tả việc người nói tin là khó hoặc không có thật ở trong quá khứ (dùng thì quá khứ hoàn thành).
He looks .
B. BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG
Bài 1: Chọn đáp án đúng mệnh đề trạng ngữ chỉ thời gian
1. I have studied English ___ I was 10 years old. (Đáp án: Since)
2. ____ I finish studying, I will go abroad. (Đáp án: When)
- As if
3. _____she finishs the homework, she will go to sleep. (Đáp án: As soon as)
- As soon as
- As if
- Seeing that
4. Someone called me ___ I was taking bath. (Đáp án: As)
- So that
5. ____ she got married, Marry changed completely. (Đáp án: After)
f, The Lilas will move to a new flat ____ the baby is born (đáp án: when)
- Because of
6. ______ she came back Japan, she went to office. (Đáp án Just as)
- Just as
- by the time
Bài 2: Bài tập về trạng từ chỉ kết quả
- She is _____ (so/such) intelligent that she can do all the difficult exercises. (Đáp án: So)
- The road is ______ (so/such) stuck that we can’t move. (Đáp án: So)
- She is not a good student; _______(therefore/because), she cannot get good marks (Đáp án therefore)
- It was ____ (So/such) a cold day that I just want to stay at home. (Đáp án Such)
- There are _____(so/such) many people in the room that there are not enough chairs (Đáp án: So)
Bài 3: Bài tập trắc nghiệm rút gọn mệnh đề trạng ngữ
1. ___ she always did well on his English tests, her parents were
not surprised that she got on an A (Đáp án B)
2.___ his father has high blood pressure, he has to watch what he eats. (Đáp án B)
c. As long as
d. In order that
3.___he could not ruin the carpet, he took off his shoes. (Đáp án A)
a. So that
b. In order to
c. Due to
d. Thanks to
4.___ I have finished my studying in law, I intend to work abroad. (Đáp án B)
5.___I will keep learning Vietnamese____ I am upper intermediate. (Đáp án B)
a. as soon as
6.Since June Day is a holiday,____ have to go to work. (Đáp án B)
a. so we do not
b. we do not
c. as a result,we do not
d. thus, we do not
7.She went back to Korean___ to take care of some business in his
company. (đáp án D)
a. and she needed
b. because she need
c. which she needed
d. because she needed
8.___is important since most professional jobs require writing skills (Đáp án B)
a. Learn how to write
b. Learning how to write
c. Learning how write
d. Learning how to write it is.
C. BÀI TẬP RÈN LUYỆN
1. Last Sunday was_____ wet _____ we couldn't go to the movies.
a. so - that
b. as - as
c. less - than
d. more - than
2. I did it_____ they asked me to.
b. because of
c. the reason
3. The corresponding sentence "There are so many things for me to do that…" is_____
a. have so many things to do that
b. nobody has so many….
c. so many things are on me
d. I do many things.
4. He was_____ tired that he slept all day.
5. The boy was happy_____ he had done a good job.
d. because of
6. Although he tried hard, _____
a. but he failed
b. yet he failed
c. however he failed
d. he failed
7. It was_____ that we had gone for a walk.
a. such a beautiful weather
b. such a ice weather
c. so nice a weather
d. so beautiful a night
8. Last yeas I earned _____my sister, who has a better position.
a. twice as much as
b. twice more than
c. twice as many as
d. twice as more as
9. _____ the room, the man was no longer there.
b. When we entered
c. On entering
d. Having entered
10. It looks as if the game_____ unless the rain stops.
a. will cancel
b. would be cancelled
c. will be cancelled
d. would cancel
11. _____ Mrs. Richards was entering the dining-room, there was a knock on the front door.
a. At the very moment
b. So long as
c. Only when
d. During the time
12. When did you eat? As soon as he came, we _____ our dinner.
a. must have eaten
c. were eating
d. had eaten
13. How can we measure the price and things? However much_____ it will be worth it.
a. it cost
b. it costs
c. does it cost
d. costs it
14. "The new mathematics teachers seems very pleasant".
a. a such nice
b. a so nice
c. such nice
d. such a nicw
15. "I find the local newspaper to be _____ uninformative".
"Yes, there is hardly any international news".
c. so much
d. such much
16. "Here, I brought you some flowers from my garden".
"Thank you. They're_____ beautiful colors".
17. "Do you know why Erica failed the test?"
"I don't know. She spent_____ time studying".
b. such much
c. so much
18. "Wendy is really tall for her age".
"She is so tall_____ her friends make fun of her".
19. Some people are tall, _____ others are short.
20. In some nations coffee is the favourite beverage, _____ in others it is tea.
1. After Jessica_____ her agree, she intends to work in her father's company.
a. will finish
b. will have finished
d. is finishing
2. By the time I go to bed tonight, I _____ my work for the day.
a. will finish
b. have finished
c. will have finished
3. When my parents_____ for a visit tomorrow, they will see our new baby of the first time.
a. will arrive
c. will have arrived
4. Fatemah looked down to discover a snake at her feet. When she saw it, she_____
a. was screaming
b. had screamed
5. By the time Alfonso finally graduated from high school, he_____ seven different schools because his parents moved frequently.
b. was attending
c. had attended
d. had been attending
6. Until you learn to relax more, you_____ your ability to speak English.
a. haven't improved
b. aren't improving
c. don't improve
d. won't improve
7. I borrowed four books on gardening the last time I _____ to the library.
c. had gone
d. have gone
8. Before I stated the car, all of the passengers_____ their seat belts.
a. will buckle
b. had buckled
d. have buckled
9. It seems that whenever I travel abroad I _____ to take something need.
a. for got
b. am forgetting
d. had forgotten
10. When I see the doctor this afternoon, I _____ him to look at my throat.
a. will ask
c. will have asked
11. After ancient Greek athletes won a race in the Olympics, they_____ a simple crown of olive leaves.
b. had received
c. were receiving
d. have received
12. After the race_____, the celebration began.
a. had been won
b. is won
c. will be won
d. has been won
13. I'll return Bod's pen to him next time I _____ him.
b. will see
c. will have seen
d. have seen
14. I_____ all of the questions correctly since I began this grammar exercise on verb tenses.
a. am answering
c. have answered
15. A small stone struck the windshield while we _____ down the gravel road.
b. were driving
c. had driven
d. had been driving
16. As soon as Martina saw the fire, she_____ the fire department.
a. was telephoning
c. had telephoned
17. Before Jennifer won the lottery, she_____ any kind of contest.
a. hasn't entered
b. didn't enter
c. wasn't entering
d. hadn't entered
18. Every time Prakash sees a movie made in India, he_____ homesick.
a. will have felt
d. is feeling
19. Since I left Venezuela six years ago, I_____ to visit friends and family several times.
b. will have returned
c. am returning
d. have returned
20. While he was washing his new car, Mr. de Rosa_____ a small dent in the rear fender
a. has discovered
b. was discovering
c. is discovering
1. "What did you do on Sunday?"
"It was_____ day that I went to the lake".
a. such nice
b. such a nice
c. so nice
d. very nice
2. "Did you hear the phone ring last night?".
"I didn't here anything, I was_____ that I didn't wake up".
a. very tired
b. such tired
c. so tired
d. enough tired
3. "Why wasn't Mr. Fitzgerald offered a better room in the hotel?".
"I don't know. It's surprising how_____ important person is treatd".
c. a such
d. such an
4. "How many your trip to Panama?"
"Wonderful, except that we spent_____ money".
a. so much
b. such much
d. so many
5. "What is your opinion of the Smiths?".
"They are_____ people".
a. such an interesting
b. so interesting a
c. so interesting
d. such interesting
6. "Did you like the band last night?".
"Yes, _____ I bought their record".
a. such much
b. so much that
c. very much that
d. too much that
7. "That's a beautiful dress jean has on".
"She always wears_____ clothes".
a. such a lovely
b. so lovely
c. such lovely
d. so much lovely
8. "Paul is a very competent salesperson".
"He's_____ good that I am going to give him a raise and a promotion.
d. so much
9. "I enjoy this particular radio station".
"So do I. It always has_____ music".
a. so good
b. such a good
c. such good
d. a so good
10. "I hear that Mrs. Saunders has a lot of money".
"She's_____ rich that she takes a helicopter to work".
11. "These new trains are fantastic!".
a. so quick
b. such quickly
c. so quickly
d. so much quick
12. "Where were you yesterday?"
"It was_____ hot day that I went to an air-conditioned movie".
c. such a
d. a very
13. "You made a lot of long distance calls last month".
"And now I'm faced_____ a huge bill".
14. "What kind of job is Adrienne looking for?".
"She's interested_____ a career in TV".
15. "The dance was fun".
"But there were _____ there".
a. so many peoples
b. such much people
c. so a lot of people
d. so many people
16. "Main Market is a nice place"
"They have_____ we recommend it to all our fiends".
a. such good food that
b. such a good food that
c. so good food that
d. such as good food as
17. "How much does a gold ring cost"?
"It depends_____ the quality of the gold".
18. "Who is in class today?"
"Everyone_____ Sam, who is sick".
c. except from
19. "I'm building a table".
"How far have you gotten_____ it?".
20. "When did you get married?"
Xem thêm các bài học Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 7 đầy đủ, chi tiết khác:
Giới thiệu kênh Youtube VietJack
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 9 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
300 BÀI GIẢNG GIÚP CON LUYỆN THI LỚP 10 CHỈ 399K
Phụ huynh đăng ký mua khóa học lớp 9 cho con, được tặng miễn phí khóa ôn thi học kì. Cha mẹ hãy đăng ký học thử cho con và được tư vấn miễn phí. Đăng ký ngay!
Tổng đài hỗ trợ đăng ký khóa học: 084 283 45 85
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
Nhóm học tập 2k7