Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 Tiếng Anh 10 (Phần 1)
Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 Tiếng Anh 10 (Phần 1)
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest:
1. a. descrip b. tradi c. ques d. expres
2. a. remov b. wash c. hop d. miss
3. a. pgoda b. spcious c. destintion d. entertinment
4. a. heght b. tme c. chldren d. wldlife
5. a. birday b. weaer c. someing d. healy
Give the correct tense/form of the verbs in the brackets:
6. If he had worked hard, he (pass) his examination.
7. Many new roads (build) in this city 2 years ago.
8. Do you feel like (go) to the cinema, Mary?
9. If I (be) offered the job now, I would take it.
10. We would have won the match last week if we (play) better.
11. This house (clean) recently.
12. I am sure you (pass) your driving test. Don’t worry.
13. A: The weather has been terrible, hasn’t it?
B: Yes, I think it (rain) again later.
14. The park looked awful. People (leave) litter everywhere.
15. The recent changes in the Earth’s climate are beginning (worry) scientists.
Supply the correct form of the word in brackets:
16. World Cup, the _________ football tournament, is held every four years. (nation)
17. She looked ________ as if she had seen a ghost. (frighten)
18. The children’s passion for learning English has ___________ them to get good results. (stimulation)
19. Computer is a _________ device. (miracle)
20. I find detective films ___________. (interest)
Read the following passage carefully, and then choose the best answer:
Not so long ago, people only used the telephone to make phone calls. Now, thanks to computers, people use their phones to do much more. They can bank by phone, rent videos by phone, and even shop by phone. It is also possible to send letters and reports by faxing them over telephone lines. People can even use phone lines to send messages from one computer to another computer by electric mail, or e-mail.
But you don’t need to be at home or at the office to use the phone anymore. You can carry a cellular phone in your pocket or keep one in your car. With a cellular phone, anyone who can talk and walk can also phone and walk. You don’t have to look for a payphone to make a call anymore. Now you can take your calls with you everywhere.
21. With a cellular phone you can _____________.
a. only take photos
b. only carry it in your pocket
c. make a call phone everywhere you want
d. only keep it in your car
22. People didn’t use to _____________
a. make phone calls only in the office.
b. shop by phone.
c. make only phone calls with the telephone.
d. make phone calls only at home.
23. The word “payphone” means _____________
a. you can phone free of charge.
b. you pay for the call.
c. the phone pays you.
d. you don’t pay for the call.
24. The main topic of the passage is _____________
a. the convenience of a cellular phone.
b. the use of a telephone in the past.
c. current use of telephones.
d. the use of a cellular phone.
25. What are advantages of having a cell phone?
a. You can keep it in you car.
b. You can carry it in your pocket.
c. With it, you can phone and walk.
d. All a, b, and c.
Rewrite each of the following sentences as directed:
26. I wanted to study Japanese, so I went to Hanoi University. (using to + infinitive)
=> I ______________________________________________________.
27. The scientist has won the Nobel Prize. He discovered a new planet. (using a relative pronoun)
=> The scientist _____________________________________________.
28. My favorite film is “The Sound of Music”. (asking a question for the underlined phrase)
29. My son didn’t know how to swim until he was 10. (using not until)
30. Barbara plays tennis better than Kate.
=> Kate doesn’t _____________________________________________.
|Câu||Ghi chú||Câu||Ghi chú|
|1. c||/tʃ/, còn lại: /ʃ/||18. stimulated: kích thích|
|2. a||/d/, còn lại: /t/||19. miraculous: kỳ diệu|
|3. a||/ə/, còn lại: /eɪ/||20. interesting: thú vị, hấp dẫn|
|4. c||/ɪ/, còn lại: /aɪ/||21. c||“Now you can take your calls with you everywhere.”|
|5. b||/ð/, còn lại: /θ/||22. b|
|6. would/could/might have passed||23. b|
|7. were built||24. a|
|8. going||25. d|
|9. were||26. I went to Hanoi University to study Japanese.|
|10. had played||27. The scientist who discovered a new planet has won the Nobel Prize.|
|11. has been cleaned||28. What is your favorite film?|
|12. will pass||
- It was not until he was 10 that my son knew how to swim.
- Not until he was 10 did my son know how to swim.
|13. is going to rain||30. Kate doesn’t play tennis as well as Barbara.|
|14. had left|
|15. to worry/ worrying|
|16. international: quốc tế|
|17. frightened: hoảng sợ, sợ hãi|
Các đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 10 cuối học kì 2 khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 10 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 7500 câu trắc nghiệm Toán 10 có đáp án
- Hơn 5000 câu trắc nghiệm Hóa 10 có đáp án chi tiết
- Gần 4000 câu trắc nghiệm Vật lý 10 có đáp án
KHÓA HỌC GIÚP TEEN 2004 ĐẠT 9-10 THI THPT QUỐC GIA
Tổng hợp các video dạy học từ các giáo viên giỏi nhất - CHỈ TỪ 199K cho teen 2k4 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.