Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 Tiếng Anh 10 (Phần 2)
Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 Tiếng Anh 10 (Phần 2)
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest:
1. a. clu b. lam c. dout d. omber
2. a. disse b. sprd c. bd d. trt
3. a. ersion b. stne c. hydrelectric d. impssible
4. a. o b. often c. oer d. ater
5. a. emical b. disarge c. ange d. urch
Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D to complete each of the following sentences:
6. ______ is traditional music from a particular country, region, or community.
A. Blues B. Classical music
C. Folk music D. Jazz
7. “Tien Quan Ca”, the Viet Nam national ______ was written by Van Cao.
A. folk song B. anthem
C. epic D. pop song
8. “Silence of the Lambs” is a ______ film. It makes the audience scared.
A. disaster B. science fiction
C. horror D. action
9. The______ was injured so a defender had to go in goal.
A. attacker B. goal-scorer
C. opponent D. goalkeeper
10. The World Cup ______ every four years.
A. is held B. have held
C. holds D. was held
11. The main ________ is played by Nicole Kidman.
A. actress B. character
C. director D. film maker
12. ____ men are often paid more than ____ women for the same job.
A. Ø/ Ø B. the/the
C. Ø/the D. the/ Ø
13. I used to enjoy the summer ______ we had a big family picnic.
A. which B. when
C. that D. where
14. The movie was so ________ that we couldn't sleep last night.
A. thrill B. thrilling
C. thrilled D. thriller
5. That house doesn't belong _____ my family.
A. in B. for C. with D. to
Read the text and choose the answer that best fits in each gap:
Mao Điền Temple of Literature, (16)_____ is located in Hải D ương province, is the second (17) _____ literature temple in Vietnam, after the temple in Hanoi. It was the worship place of Confucius and 8 great teachers of Vietnam in feudal time. With its more than 500-year history, Mao Điền Temple has become a symbol for fondness of learning (18) _____ respect for teachers. As it is located in the (19) _____ of the country, Hải Dương is called the Eastern region, which is the land for studying, so the Le Dynasty considered it as one of the cultural and educational centers of the country and arranged several public examinations. (20)_____ year, during exams, thousands of students nationwide come to the temple to pray for good luck.
16. A. which B. that C. where D. what
17. A. large B. larger C. largest D. very large
18. A. but B. so C. or D. and
19. A. east B. west C. south D. north
20. A. Many B. A C. Per D. Each
Read the passage and choose the correct answer:
Although jazz began in New Orleans, it soon moved to all the big cities like St. Louis, Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles. New forms of jazz developed and styles changed.
In the 1920s, America fell in love with dancing and popular jazz music. Dance halls were opened around the country. Women cut their hair short and worn short skirts for the first time. These women were called "flappers". Older Americans were shocked by jazz music, the new dancers and the flappers. One of the most famous musicians of this time was Louise Armstrong. He became famous for his trumpet playing and his low rough voice. Musicians like Armstrong brought a new kind of music to America and the world.
The 1930s in America was the time of the big bands and a new kind of jazz called swing. Harlem, a part of New York, became the center of swing music. Big band leaders like Benny Goodman, Duke Ellington and Glenn Miller played in Harlem at the Cotton Club and the Savoy Ballroom.
21. Where did jazz come from?
A. New Orleans B. Chicago
C. New York D. St. Louis
22. According to the passage, what happened in the 1920s?
A. Jazz was invented and became popular.
B. Big hotels fell in love with jazz.
C. Flappers appeared for the first time.
D. Old Americans shocked the new jazz dancers.
23. What can be said about Louis Armstrong?
A. He is the most famous musician of all times.
B. He was famous for his trumpet.
C. He had a low smooth voice.
D. He was a flapper.
24. Who was a band leader mentioned in the passage?
A. Duke Ellington B. Benny Ellington
C. Glenn Goodman D. Duke Miller
25. Which of these cities was the center of swing music in the 1930s?
A. New Orleans B. New York
C. Chicago D. St. Louis
Rewrite the following sentences without changing the meaning:
26. America wasn't known to the whole world until the 15th century.
It was not until ____________________________________________.
27. They organized a trip to Van Mieu because they wanted to write essays about a historical place in Hanoi.
They organized a trip to Van Mieu _____________________________.
28. No one in the class is friendlier than Tom.
29. "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" was the most expensive film in Hollywood.
30. John opened the store in 1932.
The store __________________________________________________.
Supply the correct form of the word given in each of the following sentences:
31. The most _________________ movie of the year is "Avatar". (excite)
32. Being deaf and mute makes ________________ very difficult.
|Câu||Ghi chú||Câu||Ghi chú|
|1. a||/b/, còn lại “b” câm||19. A|
|2. b||/e/, còn lại: /i:/||20. D|
|3. d||/ɒ/, còn lại: /əʊ/||21. A||“...jazz began in New Orleans…”|
|4. a||/v/, còn lại: /f/||22. C||“Women cut their hair short and worn short skirts for the first time. These women were called "flappers".”|
|5. a||/k/, còn lại: /tʃ/||23. B||“He became famous for his trumpet playing and his low rough voice.”|
|6. C||folk music: nhạc dân gian||24. A||“Big band leaders like Benny Goodman, Duke Ellington and Glenn Miller…”|
|7. B||national anthem: quốc ca||25. B||“Harlem, a part of New York, became the center of swing music.”|
|8. C||horror film: phim kinh dị||26. It was not until the 15th century that America was known to the whole world.|
|9. D||goalkeeper: thủ môn||27. They organized a trip to Van Mieu to write essays about a historical place in Hanoi.|
|10. A||28. Tom is the friendliest in the class.|
|11. B||29. No films were more expensive than "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"|
|12. A||30. The store was opened by John in 1932.|
|13. B||31. exciting|
|14. B||thrilling: làm rùng mình, hồi hộp, li kỳ||32. communication|
|15. D||belong to …: thuộc về …|
Các đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 10 cuối học kì 2 khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 10 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 7500 câu trắc nghiệm Toán 10 có đáp án
- Hơn 5000 câu trắc nghiệm Hóa 10 có đáp án chi tiết
- Gần 4000 câu trắc nghiệm Vật lý 10 có đáp án
GIẢM GIÁ 40% KHÓA HỌC VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Tổng hợp các video dạy học từ các giáo viên giỏi nhất - CHỈ TỪ 199K cho teen 2k5 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nhóm học tập facebook miễn phí cho teen 2k5: fb.com/groups/hoctap2k5/Theo dõi chúng tôi miễn phí trên mạng xã hội facebook và youtube:
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
2005 - Toán Lý Hóa