Đề thi Giữa học kì 2 Tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án (Đề 3)
Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Giữa học kì 2
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút
I. Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently from the other three.
1. A. dsigner B. prfer C. bcause D. mntion
2. A. eneration B. arbage C. enery D. collee
3. A. cld B. amnt C. sht D. prd
4. A. stopp B. match C. work D. provid
5. A. book B. club C. hat D. stamp
II. Circle the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete each of the following sentences.
6. I've lost my keys. Can you help me to________ them?
A. look for B. look after
C. look up D. look at
7. If we ______ less paper, we ________ trees in the forests.
A. can use/save B. use/ save
C. use/ will save D. uses/ will save
8. It was raining hard; ________, we go to school on time.
A. however B. but
C. because D. so
9. I suggest that we ________ to the theater.
A. going B. should go
C. went D. to go
10. Nam speaks English ________.
A. good B. well
C. bad D. nice
11. I think we should ______ off the faucets when we don't use.
A. turning B. to turn
C. turn D. turned
12. After coming home, she cleaned the floor ..................... cooked dinner.
A. but B. however
C. moreover D. and
13. He got wet ........................ he forgot his umbrella.
A. because of B. because
C. but D. and
14. I wish I __________ a car. It could make life so much easier.
A. have B. would have
C. had D. had had
15. We can't go along here because __________.
A. the road was repaired
B. the road is being repaired
C. the road is being
D. the road is repaired
16. I'm disappointed ....... people have spoiled this area.
A. that B. when
C. if D. how
17. Tan's grandfather is ill. Tan has to stay at home to _____________ him.
A. look back B. look forward to
C. look around D. look after
18. To save money, we should _________ the amount of energy used in our homes.
A. reduce B. increase
C. stop D. leave
19. If the demand increases, prices ________________.
A. rises B. will rise
C. is rising D. would rise
20. It's too cold for us ______________ out.
A. go B. going
C. gone D. to go
III. Circle A, B, C, or D which needs correction.
21. (A) is going (B) a (C) car, (D) he?
22. My teacher (A) so (B) that I didn't understand (C) she (D).
23. My sister (A) (B) about (C) and (D) mysteries.
24. I suggest (A) a (B) basket (C) (D).
25. Thank you (A) (B) (C) while I was (D).
IV. Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions.
Today, supermarkets are found in almost every large city in the world. But the first supermarket (26)_________ opened only fifty years ago. It was opened in New York by a man named Michael Cullen.
A supermarket is different (27)___________other types of stores in several ways. In supermarkets, goods are placed on open shelves. The (28)__________ choose what they want and take them to the checkout counter. This means that fewer shop assistants are needed than in other stores. The way products are displayed is another difference between supermarkets and many other types of stores; (29)___________ example, in supermarkets, there is usually a display of small inexpensive items just in front of the checkout counter: candies, chocolates, magazines, cheap foods and so on.
Most customers (30)___________ go to a supermarket buy goods from a shopping list. They know exactly what they need to buy. They do the shopping according to a plan.
26. A. is B. has been C. was D. were
27. A. in B. from C. of D. with
28. A. customers B. managers C. assistants D. sellers
29. A. in B. for C. of D. by
30. A. who B. what C. which D. whom
V. Rewrite each sentences, beginning as shown, so that the meaning stay the same.
31. If he doesn't work harder, he'll lose his job.
32. It has started to rain, so stop playing tennis.
We stopped playing tennis.........................................
33. "Why don't we buy this picture as a wedding present, Tom?"
Jane suggested Tom ...............................................................
34. He asked: "Where did you go with your friend yesterday?"
He asked me .........................................................
35. They last visited their home village five years ago.
They have not ..................................................
ĐÁP ÁN & GIẢI THÍCH
|1. D||2. B||3. A||4. D||5. B|
|6. A||7. C||8. A||9. B||10. B|
|11. C||12. D||13. B||14. D||15. B|
|16. A||17. D||18. A||19. B||20. D|
21. D → isn’t he
22. B → quickly
23. B → reading
24. A → having
25. B → looking after
|26. C||27. B||28. A||29. B||30. A|
31. Unless he works harder, he will lose his job.
32. .... because of the rain
33. .... buying this picture as a wedding present
34. where I had gone with my friends the previous day.
35. .... visited their home village for 5 years.
Xem thêm các Đề kiểm tra, Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án hay khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 9 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
GIẢM GIÁ 75% KHÓA HỌC VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Phụ huynh đăng ký mua khóa học lớp 9 cho con, được tặng miễn phí khóa ôn thi học kì. Cha mẹ hãy đăng ký học thử cho con và được tư vấn miễn phí. Đăng ký ngay!
Tổng đài hỗ trợ đăng ký khóa học: 084 283 45 85
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Loạt bài Đề kiểm tra Hóa 9 Học kì 1 và Học kì 2 gồm các đề kiểm tra 15 phút, 1 tiết, đề kiểm tra học kì được biên soạn bám sát cấu trúc ra đề kiểm tra mới gồm phần Tự luận và Trắc nghiệm giúp bạn giành được điểm cao trong các bài thi và bài kiểm tra Hóa học lớp 9 hơn.
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
Nhóm hỏi bài 2k6