Đề thi Giữa kì 2 Tiếng Anh lớp 10 mới có đáp án (Đề 3)
Đề kiểm tra môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10
Thời gian: 60 phút
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in position the of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
6. You can download free lessons and put them in your media player or other similar mobile devices. Then you can listen and study anywhere because these devices are .
7. Personal electronic devices which students from their classwork are banned in most schools.
8. damage to children's body may be caused by frequent contact with electronic devices.
9. If your smartphone rings in class, it will be very annoying and .
10. For very young children, electronic devices may help listening and speaking skills.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. A tablet is perfect for people ____ work is to draw and write.
12. You can access the Internet, download programs and information ____ can help you understand the material and widen your knowledge.
13. There are sites ____ you can record your own voice and listen to yourself.
14. My teacher, ____ has been teaching for 25 years, finds it hard to make use of electronic devices in her teaching.
B. who she
15. That media player, ____ I often use to practise my English, has some great apps.
16. The interactive whiteboard involves students directly in work in front of the board, ____ most of them love.
17. Qualifications are exam results ____ prove you have reached a certain level.
D. Both A and C
18. In the USA, a public school is a state school, ____ is run by the government and is free to attend.
19. This is the book in ____ Foster describes his experience of the war.
20. Isn't that Tim, the boy ____ father owns a huge yacht?
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
BECOMING AN EFFECTIVE STUDENT
Learning how to study effectively is an essential skill for students in any discipline. There are six areas which are crucial to developing good study habits. Work on these and you will become an effective student.
Always set a realistic work target. Don't try to do too much. For example, plan to read one chapter of a book each evening rather than think about reading the whole book over the weekend. This kind of detailed, planned target is more effective than a vague commitment. It is sometimes helpful to tell your friends about your plan. This is a good incentive to keep you on target because they will know if you fail!
Develop a system of small rewards for your work. For example, stop for a cup of coffee or tea, or listen to a favorite piece of music after one hour's study, Rewarding yourself for keeping to your work plan will make you feel good about yourself.
Make sure you choose a suitable time to study, i.e. when it is quiet and when you are most'alert. Try to make this a regular, time-tabled part of your day. If you plan to start work at a certain time, say 7 pm, do not find reasons to put off getting started. You can watch a DVD later, and your emails are not urgent!
A large task such as researching a new topic for an essay can be daunting - so daunting, in fact, that it can be difficult to sit down and make a start. Break the larger task down into several smaller ones. For example, make a list of questions that you will have to deal with in your essay, and then approach each question separately. This makes the work more manageable.
Notes and Learning styles
The books you are studying won't always present information in a way that suits your learning style. It is, therefore, worthwhile spending time making notes and organizing them in a way that suits you best. It is also a good idea to keep your notebooks neat and well-organized. This will make it much easier to retrieve information later.
Don't leave revision until the last moment. When you set your study targets, allow regular revision time. This is much more effective than trying to cram before an exam.
21. How does the writer think you can develop good study habits?
A. By setting a realistic work target
B. By planning and considering your learning style
C. By revising your work on a regular basis
D. By taking into account six important areas
22. Why is it a good idea to tell other people about your work plan?
A. They can help you develop a detailed target.
B. They will be very helpful with your plan.
C. They will know if you do not stick to your plan, which motivates you to reach the target.
D. They will know how to help you avoid failing.
23. Which of the following words is closest in meaning to the word “vague” in paragraph 2?
24. Timing includes all of the following EXCEPT ____.
A. you must be able to think clearly at the chosen time to study
B. the best time to study is 7 p.m
C. the time to study should be made a routine
D. don't delay getting started
25. How can a complicated piece of work be made easier?
A. Try to sit down and make a start anyway.
B. Make a list of questions beforehand.
C. Divide the large task into manageable smaller segments.
D. Manage the tasks one by one.
26. The word “daunting” in paragraph 5 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
27. What is NOT the benefit of keeping good class or lecture notes?
A. The information is tailored to your learning style.
B. It enables you to find information quickly when needed.
C. The information is favorably organized to your liking.
D. You do not need to spend time on the books you are studying.
28. The most suitable phrase to replace the word "cram” in the last paragraph is ____.
A. study hard in a short time
B. stay up late to study
C. revise hastily
D. revise overnight
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
29. Electronic dictionaries are now common in English classes. They can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic device.
A. Electronic dictionaries which can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic device are now common in English classes.
B. Electronic dictionaries, which can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic device, are now common in English classes.
C. Electronic dictionaries, that can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic device, are now common in English classes.
D. Electronic dictionaries can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic device are now common in English classes.
30. Electronic devices are bad for your eyes. Their radiation is very harmful.
A. Electronic devices that their radiation is very harmful are bad for your eyes.
B. Electronic devices which their radiation is very harmful are bad for your eyes.
C. Electronic devices, whose radiation is very harmful, are bad for your eyes.
D. Electronic devices whose radiation is very harmful are bad for your eyes.
Xem thêm các Đề thi, đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh lớp 10 mới có đáp án hay khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 10 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 7500 câu trắc nghiệm Toán 10 có đáp án
- Hơn 5000 câu trắc nghiệm Hóa 10 có đáp án chi tiết
- Gần 4000 câu trắc nghiệm Vật lý 10 có đáp án
GIẢM GIÁ 75% KHÓA HỌC VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Tổng hợp các video dạy học từ các giáo viên giỏi nhất - CHỈ TỪ 199K cho teen 2k5 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nhóm học tập facebook miễn phí cho teen 2k5: fb.com/groups/hoctap2k5/Theo dõi chúng tôi miễn phí trên mạng xã hội facebook và youtube:
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
2005 - Toán Lý Hóa