Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Học kì 1 có đáp án (Đề 1)
Bài giảng: Ôn tập học kì 1 - Cô Lê Mai Anh (Giáo viên VietJack)
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 11 - Học kì 1
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút
Choose a word in each line that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest:
1. A. gree B. rrange C. rea D. ward
2. A. angeable B. emistry C. ampion D. urch
3. A. sually B. nhealthy C. sefulness D. niversity
4. A. ole B. ale C. ater D. indow
Choose a word in each line that has the different stress pattern.
5. A. floppy B. idol C. cotton D. decide
6. A. extremely B. excited C. personal D. imagine
7. A. sneaky B. notice C. open D. around
8. A. birthday B. reply C. schoolbag D. money
Choose the best answer to fill in each gap to complete the sentences.
9. Those ladies often go to pagoda to pray _______ happiness and luck.
A. for B. to C. on D. into
10. Of the three sisters, Mary is the most beautiful ________ .
A. someone B. anyone C. everyone D. one
11. The whole family usually try to at Christmas.
A. contact B. gather C. relate D.communicate
12. Tet is a ________ occasion for all members of families to gather.
A. special B. specially C. specialize D. specializing
13 -.A: Would you like some more tea?-B:_____________________
A. Yes, thanks B. No, please. C. Yes, please D. You are welcome
14. Would you mind__________for a moment ?
A. waits B. waiting C. to wait D. wait
15. John ____________ helping him carrying the package
A. thanked me for B. asked me to C. told me to thank D. said thank you me
16. John suggested ____________to the new branch in Vietnam
A. appointing B. to appoint C. being appointed D. to be appointed
17. ___________ is the day when people celebrate the largest full moon in the year
A. Thanksgiving B. Valentine’s Day
C. Mid-Autumn Festival D.Tet holiday
18 __________out of the window, he saw the cat climbing over the fence.
A. Look B. Being looked C. Looking D. To look
19. They volunteer to work in remote or_______areas to provide education for children.
A. mountain B. mountainous C. high D. low
20. _______in some developing countries may be the cause of poverty and hunger.
A. Modernization B. Literacy C. Pollution D. Overpopulation
21. They …. on the street when it rained
A. was walking B. walked C. walks D. were walking
22. What would you like to drink? - __________
A. Thank you B. Coffee, please C. Yes, please D. No, I don’t
23. How many _______ are there in the competition?
A. participates B. participants C. participations D. participating
24. I would like to take part in the like these?
A. contests B. rivals C. participation D. races
25. My brother suggested _________ to the movies tonight.
A. to go B. going C. go D. goes
26. Your idea is quite different _______ mine.
A. to B. with C. about D. from
27. My friends congratulated me _______the final examination.
A. passing B. for passing C. about passing D. on passing
28. The lawn needs again.
A. repairing B. making C. bending D. cutting
29. Banh Chung is made_________ sticky rice, green beans and fatty pork.
A. on B. from C. with D. by
There is a mistake in four underlined parts of each sentence. Find the mistake:
30. My brother dreamed a .
A B C D
31. prevented us to the mountain
A B C D
32. you my party yesterday, you would have your friend.
A B C D
33. Who for ?
A B C D
34. Could me way to the office?
A B C D
Read the following passage then choose the word A,B,C or D that best fits each of the blank spaces.
More and more young people are ... (35) ... voluntary work abroad. The wild variety of jobs and destinations available is making it an increasingly attractive option for those who have just left school and have a year free before university. Many choose to spend these twelve months working in poor countries. There they will earn little ... (36) ... no money. But they will be doing something useful - and enjoying the experience.
The work may ... (37) ... of helping the local communities, for example by helping to build new road or provide water supplies to isolated rural villages. Other projects may concentrate more on conservation or environmental protection. ... (38) ... kind of job it is, it is certain to be ... (39) ... and worthwhile, and an experience that will never be forgotten.
35. A. doing B. making C. taking D. getting
36. A. with B. but C. or D. and
37. A. consist B. include C. contain D. involve
38. A. Any B. What C. However D. Whatever
39. A. challenging B. dangerous C. difficult D. attracted
Read the following passage, then choose the item (A, B, C or D)that best answer each of the question about it
Every four years people all over the world watch the Olympic Games. It is a time for all kinds of people to unite in peace. Some of them join together to compete for gold medals. Millions of other people watch them on television.
Why do we have the Olympic? How did they begin?
The first Olympic Games were in Greece in 776 B.C. There was only one event. People ran a nice the length of the stadium. The Games lasted one day.
Slowly people added more events. The Games were only for men, and women could not even watch them. Only Greeks competed. They came from all parts of the Greek world. The time of the Games way; a time of peace, and government let everyone travel safely. The winners became national heroes.
The first modem Games were in 1896 in Athens. The Greeks built a new stadium for the competition. Athletes from several countries competed. Then there were Olympics every four years in different cities in Europe and the United States until 1952. After that they were in Melbourne, Tokyo, Mexico City, and Montreal besides in European cities. Each year there were athletes from more nations. The first Winter Olympics were in 1924. The athletes compete in skiing and other winter sports.
40. How often do people all over the world watch the Olympic Games ?
A. every 4 years B. 4 years C. 2 years D. every 4 year
41. Where were the cities where the Olympics were held between 1896 and 1952?
A. In European and South American countries.
B. In European countries only.
C. In European countries and the United States.
D. In Japan, Australia and North American and European countries
42. How long after the founding of the modern Olympics were the Winter Olympics introduced?
A. 20 years B. 24 years C. 28 years D. 32 years
43. In what city were the 1952 Olympic Games held?
A. New York B. Melbourne C. Moscow D. London
44. Which sport is competed in the Winter Olympic?
C. Horse racing
D. Car racing
Question 7: Choose the sentence A, B, C or D which is closest meaning to the sentence above
45. "I didn't break the mobile phone," Lan said.
A. Lan denied breaking the mobile phone.
B. Lan admitted breaking the mobile phone.
C. Lan prevented us from breaking the mobile phone
D. Lan promised to break the mobile phone.
46. “Let me pay for the coffee. I really want.”
A. Jenny told me to pay for the coffee
B. Jenny is asked to pay for the coffee
C. Jenny insisted on paying for the coffee
D. Jenny suggested paying for the coffee
47. The bag was heavy, so we could not take it with us.
A. If the bag was not heavy, we would take it with us.
B. Unless the bag had not been heavy, we would have taken it with us.
C. If had the bag not been heavy, we would have taken it with us.
D. Had the bag not been heavy, we would have taken it with us
48. “Why don’t you put a better lock on the door?" said John.
A. John suggested to put a better lock on the door.
B. John asked why not putting a better lock on the door.
C. John suggested putting a better lock on the door.
D. John made us put a better lock on the door.
49. “If I were you, I wouldn’t buy that coat,” she said.
A. She said if she were me, she wouldn’t buy that coat
B. She said if I were you, she wouldn’t buy that coat.
C. She said if she were me, I wouldn’t buy that coat
D. She said if she were me, she wouldn’t buy this coat.
50. “I’m sorry I have to leave so early,” he said.
A. He apologized for having to leave early.
B. He apologized to have to leave early.
C. He apologized that he has to leave early.
D. He apologized to have left early.
Xem thêm các Đề kiểm tra, Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án hay khác:
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 11 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 75.000 câu trắc nghiệm Toán 11 có đáp án
- Hơn 50.000 câu trắc nghiệm Hóa 11 có đáp án chi tiết
- Gần 40.000 câu trắc nghiệm Vật lý 11 có đáp án
- Kho trắc nghiệm các môn khác
GIẢM GIÁ 40% KHÓA HỌC VIETJACK HỖ TRỢ DỊCH COVID
Đăng ký khóa học tốt 11 dành cho teen 2k4 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nhóm học tập facebook miễn phí cho teen 2k4: fb.com/groups/hoctap2k4/Theo dõi chúng tôi miễn phí trên mạng xã hội facebook và youtube:
Nếu thấy hay, hãy động viên và chia sẻ nhé! Các bình luận không phù hợp với nội quy bình luận trang web sẽ bị cấm bình luận vĩnh viễn.
2004 - Toán Lý Hóa