Bài tập Các hình thức so sánh đặc biệt trong tiếng Anh
Bài tập luyện thi Part 5 TOEIC: Bài tập Các hình thức so sánh đặc biệt trong tiếng Anh
Phần dưới đây là các bài tập giúp bạn luyện thi TOEIC phần bạn vừa mới được hướng dẫn trong bài trước. Với các từ mới mình sẽ không dịch sẵn mà bạn nên tự tìm hiểu vì điều đó sẽ giúp bạn nhớ lâu hơn.
Sau khi bạn đã chọn đáp án, để so sánh xem mình làm đúng được bao nhiêu, mời bạn click chuột vào phần Hiển thị đáp án ở bên dưới.
Dưới đây là bài tập áp dụng cho bí kíp luyện thi TOEIC: Các hình thức so sánh đặc biệt:
1. The computer costs___ the old one, but should continue to be used long enough to make the investment worthwhile.
a.as many twice as
b. as much twice as
c. twice as much as
d. twice as many as
2. The couple had expected only 20 guests coming to the anniversary, but ____ that number showed up.
a. three time as many as
b. three times as much as
c. three time as much as
d. three times as many as
3. In many countries, women with the same skills and abilities only get about ___ men.
a. 60% as much salary as
b. 60% as many salary as
c. 60% salary as much as
d. 60% salary as many as
4. Ms.Laura would not complete editing her new book this week if she could not type___ an average person.
a. four times as fastly as
b. four time as fastly as
c. four time as fast as
d. four times as fast as
5. Voice Queen Corporation produced____ Kingsman, lnc. Last year and ranked the first place in the whole industry.
a. Twice time as many recorders as
b. Twice as many recorder as
c. Two times as many recorders as
d. Two time as many recorder as
6. In terms of scale, the branch in Ho Chi Minh City has____ that of Hanoi.
a. Half as many employees as
b. Half as many employees as
c. Half as many employee as
d. Half times as many employees as
7. The industry has produced____ that of the last year.
a.70% as many fuel as
b. 70% as much fuel as
c. 70% as much fuels as
d.70% as many fuels as
8. Vinamilk Company has lost its market share. In the third quarter, its customers consumed only ____ they produced in the last quarter.
a. 46% as many milk bottle as
b. 46% as much milk bottle as
c. 46% as many milk bottles as
d. 46% as much milk bottles as
9. ___ the restaurant attracts,___ it requires in order to retain the service quality.
a. More customers, more staff
b. The more customers, the more staff
c. Many customers, many staff
d. Many customers, a lot of staff
10. Doctor claims that____ people feel,___they would commit suicide.
a. The depresseder, the higher possibility
b. The more depressed, the more high possibility
c. More depressed,higher
d. The more depressed, the higher possibility
11. The leader pointed out the importance of teamwork because"___ team members can cooperate with each other,___ they can work".
a. the easier, the more effective
b. easily, effectively
c. easier, more effective
d. the more easily, the more effectively
12. ___ people drive on the road,____ accidents there would be.
b. more careful, less
c. the more careful, the less
d. the most careful, the least
13. The study has drawn a conclusion that___ children start to learn languages,___ their linguistic ability would become.
a. earlier, better
b. the earlier, the better
c. the early, the well
d. the earliest, the best
14. It is proved in the latest survey of New York University that____ technology,___ people become.
a. more advanced, more dependent
b. more advanced, dependent
c. the more advanced, the more dependent
d. the most advanced, the most dependent
15. With the technological development in today's world, our living standards have become____.
a. good and good
b. the better and the better
c. better and better
d. the best
16. Social experts are now making an effort to find out the reasons why there are ___ involving divorcement.
a. more and more people
b. more people and more people
c. the more people and the more people
d. the more and more people
17. The recruiter now is looking for a candidate who has not only sufficient certificates but also the ability to negotiate well with customers.Therefore, soft skills are becoming____.
a. important and important
b. more important and more important
c. more important and important
d. more and more important
18. Since the Zambia lifts ban on safari hunting, it has attracted___.
a. more tourists and more tourists
b. more and more tourists
c. more and more tourist
d. more tourist and more tourists
19. As the demand for gasoline rose over time, its price increased____
a. more considerably and more considerably
b. the most considerably
c. more and more considerably
d. more and more considerably
20. After failing a subject, Jacob promised to himself that he would study ____.
a. hard and hard
b. more and more hard
c. harder and harder
d. more hard and more hard
Đáp án bài tập luyện thi TOEIC
Mời bạn click chuột vào đây để hiển thị đáp án cho phần bài tập luyện thi TOEIC ở trên.