Bài tập từ đồng âm trong tiếng Anh
Bài tập luyện thi Part 5 TOEIC: Từ đồng âm trong tiếng Anh
Phần dưới đây là các bài tập giúp bạn luyện thi TOEIC phần bạn vừa mới được hướng dẫn trong bài trước. Với các từ mới mình sẽ không dịch sẵn mà bạn nên tự tìm hiểu vì điều đó sẽ giúp bạn nhớ lâu hơn.
Sau khi bạn đã chọn đáp án, để so sánh xem mình làm đúng được bao nhiêu, mời bạn click chuột vào phần Hiển thị đáp án ở bên dưới.
Dưới đây là bài tập áp dụng cho bí kíp luyện thi TOEIC: Từ đồng âm trong tiếng Anh:
1. The law firm had__(billed/build) its clients for more than 800 hours.
2. The city plans to___(billed/build) four new parking structures next to the station.
3. The company is offering a free___(copy/coffee) of their virus protection softwave.
4. Brazil earns many millions of pounds a year from___(copy/coffee) exports.
5. The corporation will be forced to let staff go and__(close/clothes) many of its offices.
6. I tend to wear___(close/clothes) that are partical.
7. Would you like mangoes and cream for__(dessert/desert)?
8. The terroists assumed,control of the plane and forced it to land in the ___(desert/dessert).
9. The ___(ducks/docks) started quacking loudly when we threw them some bread.
10. My father works down at the___(duck/dock) loading and unloading the cargo ships.
11. It's best to save the____(file/pile) to a common directory.
12. He found the letter he had lost at the very bottom of the__(file/pile).
13. Police questioned him and he was__(later/latter).
14. Building of the new gymnasium should begin in the___(later/latter) part of next year.
15. You will receive a confirmation___(letter/ladder) within 7 working days.
16. Getting up the__(letter/ladder) was easy enough-it was coming down that was the problem
17. Mrs.Dobbs is failing past, and the doctor doesn't think she'll____(live/leave) much longer.
18. Benefits will need to be adjusted when an employee is on __(live/leave) from their job.
19. Our company provides buffet___(lunch/launch) for business meeting.
20. The jeweler is about to___(lunch/launch) a range at a well- known department store.
21. Profits this year will not___(meet/meat) expectations because of a slowdown in the worldwide economic recovery.
22. In Britain, the traiditional Sunday lunch consists of roast___(meet/meat) potatoes and other vegetables.
23. The two athletes are competing for the gold___(metal/medal).
24. Sliver,gold, and platinum are precious___(metals/medals).
25. The company cited a 20% decline in ___(new/knew) orders as evidence that overall demand for its products was failing.
26. No one___(new/knew) how many soldiers have died in combat.
27. All interviewers need to___(pass/path) a basic math and literacy test.
28. Hundreds of houses in the typhoon's___(pass/path) suffered structural damage.
29. Large increases in house__(prices/prizes) have given a strong boost to consumer spending.
30. The promotion,launched on a national breakfast show,involves a competitionwith a daily___ of $10000.(price/prize)
31. This building I particularly notable for its garden___(setting/sitting).
32. Andrea was __(setting/sitting) on the couch, watching TV.
33. You must be very proud of your___(son/sun).
34. The ___(son/sun) rises in the east and sets in the west.
35. The fall of the Berlin___(wall/world) marked the end of an era.
36. The richer countries of the__(wall/world) should take concerted action to help the poorer countries.
37. Multinationals will have to___(work/walk) with governments to achive the best balance between openness and security.
38. They went on a ten – kilometer___(work/walk) to raise money for charity.
39. In the article, he___(writes/rides) that the problems in the refugee camps are getting worse.
40. Shares in the telecoms company are___(writing/riding) high, at around $24 per share.
Đáp án bài tập luyện thi TOEIC
Mời bạn click chuột vào đây để hiển thị đáp án cho phần bài tập luyện thi TOEIC ở trên.