200 Bài tập Tính từ và Trạng từ trong tiếng Anh có đáp án
Bài viết 200 Bài tập Tính từ và Trạng từ trong Tiếng Anh có đáp án với đầy đủ ngữ pháp giúp bạn nắm vững cách sử dụng Tính từ và Trạng từ trong Tiếng Anh và trên 200 bài tập tự luyện giúp bạn học tốt Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh hơn.
200 Bài tập Tính từ và Trạng từ trong tiếng Anh có đáp án
Bài tập Tính từ và Trạng từ trong Tiếng Anh (phần 1)
Bài 1: Complete each sentence with an adverb. The first letters of the adverb are given.
1. We didn't go out because it was raining he.
2. Our team lost the game because we played very ba... .
3. I had little difficultly finding a place to live. I found a flat quite ea... .
4. We had to wait for a long time but we didn't complain. We waited pat....
5. Nobody knew fit by playing tennis reg... .
6. Mike keeps fit by playing tennis reg... .
7. I don'tspeak French very well,but I can understand per... if people speak sl... and cl... .
7. perfecty .... slowly .... clearly
Bài 2: Put in the correct word.
1. Two people were injured in the accident. (serious/seriously)
2. The driver of the car had injuries. (serious/seriously)
3. I think you behaved very .... .(selfish/selfishly)
4. Rose is .... upset about losing her job. (terrible/terribly)
5. There was a .... change in the weather. (sudden/suddenly)
6. Everybody at the party was .... dreesed. (colourful/colourfully)
7. Linda likes wearing .... clothes. (colourful/colourfully)
8. Liz fell and hurt herself quite .... . (bad/badly)
9. Joe says he didn't do well at school because he was .... taught. (bad/badly)
10. Don't go up that ladder. It doesn't look .... . (safe/safely)
Bài 3: Complete each sentence using a word from the box. Sometimes you need the adjective and sometimes the adverb:
careful(ly) complete(ly) continuous(ly) financial(ly) fluent(ly)
happy/happily nervous(ly) perfect(ly)
1. Our holiday was too short. The time passed very .
2. Steve doesn't take risks when he's driving. He's always .... .
3. Sue works .... . She never seems to stop.
4. Rachel and Patrick are very .... married.
5. Maria's English is very .... although she makes quite a lot of mistake.
6. I cooked this meal .... for you, so I hope you like it.
7. Everything was very quite. There was .... silience.
8. I tried on the shoes and they fited me .... .
9. Do you usually feel .... before examinations?
10. I'd like to buy a car, but it's .... impossible for me at the moment.
10. finacially or completely
Bài 4: Choose the words to complete each sentence.
absolutely badly completely changed
unnecessarily unsually planned quite
1. I thought the restaurant would be expensive but it was .
2. Steve's mother is .... in hospital.
3. What a big house! It's .... .
4. It wasn't a serious accident. The car was only .... .
5. The children are normally very lively, but they're .... today.
6. When I returned home after 20 years, everything had .... .
7. The film was .... . It could have been much shorter.
8. A lot went wrong during our holiday because it was .... .
2. seriously ill
3. absolutely enormous
4. slightly damaged
5. unsually quite
6. complete changed
7. unnecessarily long
8. badly planned
Bài tập Tính từ và Trạng từ trong Tiếng Anh (phần 2)
Bài 1: Put in good or well.
1. I play tennis but I'm not very .
2. Your exam results were very .... .
3. You did .... in your exams.
4. The weather was .... while we were on holiday.
5. I didn't sleep .... last night.
6. How are you? Are you ....?
7. Lucy speaks German very .... .
8. Lucy's German is very .... .
9. Our new business isn't doing very .... at the moment.
10. I like your hat. It looks .... on you.
11. I've met her a few times , but I don't know her .... .
6. well ( is also possible here)
Bài 2: Complete these sentences using well + the following words:
dressed informed kept known paid written
1. The children were very good. They were .
2. I'm surprised you haven't heard of her. She is quite .... .
3. Our neighbour's garden is neat and tidy. It is very .... .
4. I enjoyed the book you lent me. It's a great story and it's very .... .
5. Tania knows a lot about many things. She is very .... .
6. Mark's clothes are always smart. He is always .... .
7. Jane has a lot of responsibility in her job, but she isn't very .... .
Bài 3: Are the underlined words right or wrong? Correct them where necessary.
|1||I'm tried because I've been working .||OK|
|2||I tried to remember her name, but I couldn't.||........|
|3||This coat is practically unused. I've worn it.||........|
|4||Judy is a good tennis player. She hits the ball .||........|
|5||Don't walk so ! I can't keep up with you.||........|
|6||I had plenty of time, so I was walking .||........|
Bài 4: Complete the sentences. Use hardly + the following verbs:
know recognise say sleep speak
1. Scott and Tracy have only met once before. They each other.
2. You're speaking very quickly. I can .... you.
3. I'm very tired this morning. I .... last night.
4. We were so shocked when we heard the news, we could .... .
5. Kate was very quite this evening. She .... a world.
6. You look the same now as you looked 15 years ago. You've .... .
7. I met Dave a few days ago. I hadn't seen him for a long time and he looks very different now. I ........................... him.
2. hardly hear
3. hardly slept
4. hardly speak
5. harldy said
6. hardly changed
7. hardly recognized
Bài 5: Complete these sentences with hardly + any/anybody/anything/anywhere/ever
1. I'll have to goshoping. There's to eat.
2. It was a very warm day and there was .... wind.
3. "Do you know much about computers?" "No, .... ."
4. The hotel was almost empty. There was .... staying there.
5. I listen to the radio quite often, but I .... watch television.
6. Our new boss is not very popular .... likes her.
7. It was very crowed in the room. There was .... to sit.
8. We used to be good friends, but we .... see each other now.
9. It was nice driving this morning. There was .... traffic.
10. I hate this town. There's .... to do and .... to go.
2. hardly any
3. hardly anything
4. hardly anybody/anyone
5. hardly ever
6. Hardly anybody/anyone
7. hardly anywhere
8. hardly or hardly ever
9. hardly any
10. hardly anything .... hardly anywhere
Các bài tập Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh khác:
Giới thiệu kênh Youtube VietJack
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Loạt bài Bài tập ngữ pháp tiếng Anh của chúng tôi một phần dựa trên cuốn sách English Grammar In Use của tác giả Raymond Murphy.
Bài tập Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh phổ biến tại vietjack.com: